Thread: Faults in Nokia 500 (firmware or hardware not sure ?)

Faults in Nokia 500 (firmware or hardware not sure ?)

I was the loyal customer for the Nokia since for the time of Nokia 3220 but this Nokia 500 I am really don’t understand what to do . just 10 days ago I have bought this phone and I is not functioning properly already I am not sure that whether it is firmware or hardware issue but I have this problem ovi store update downloaded however unable to install , this Is another problem Sometime Camera do not operate following the sending file all the way through Bluetooth. Its shows low memory error and instruct to shut additional app although i have ton of free memory as well as no additional application was on and to bring Camera back to normal I have to phone restart it and the last issue is not able to play the song after media refreshing. Anyone here knows any thng about this I would be glad to know this it really annoying please help

Re: Faults in Nokia 500 (firmware or hardware not sure ?)

Yeah you are right there is some problem with the Nokia 500 mine keeps on crashing without any reason and after some time restarts.

When crashing the display gradually fade all the time and goes empty.

I thinks it is more of the hardware problem as Nokia 500 do not have GPU as the other symbian3 handset as a result 500 might not operated as smooth as latest belle devices I mean Nokia 500 do contain the GPU however a 2D GPU as compare to a 3D GPU of another Symbian 3 handset.

I will suggest to you that you should get the latest 011.033 firmware at the time it become accessible for your handset. If you might get the low memory fault while starting the camera then for that I would suggest the you should shut the other apps if running at the similar time, or start again the handset to recover. Hope this would help you to get solve your problem post back the result

I have somewhat the same problem crashes happening very frequently when I as making use of using inbuilt and opera browser in Wi-Fi mode plus network mode. Memory filled issue a few times when utilizing the camera says close some applications and try again and surprisingly my phone memory contain the 108.9Mb is free and Mass memory 1.1 Gb is free plus the Camera pics are stored in my memory card which has the 1.5Gb is free Can somebody help me please Can anyone here suggest me anything I would be really glad thanks

As far as I feel it look like the RAM problem instead of the long time storage memory. might possibly be just a bug in the camera application even though this is such a latest device.

Make certain you shut idle apps. And frequently a reboot every so often can assist plenty.

Seriously this really annoying , and I am facing this problem

1. Having the Low memory fault on camera opening.
    2. Just t gets crashed frequently every time I make use of it for extra apps.
    3. frequently restarts when launching an application.
    4. No angry birds game in this device .
    5. There isn’t any game loft game which is capable to be run on this handset
    6. occasionally the keyboard get hang when chatting or else messaging.

And for solving this issue you need to restored as well as reinstalled phone software for lot of time however the whole thing it starts the similar issue after few days. The keyboard hang up is such an frustrating thing, I should had purchased Galaxy Gio for similar money

I bought my Nokia 500 on last week and that i regret it. i am currently facing the subsequent issues on daily basis: hanging, terribly slow response typically, freezing the screen simply fades away then restarts itself , memory is full - no running application. i assumed that Nokia has grown up and that they are releasing phones that are functioning for sure

I have this downside with the speaker which has stopped operating in three days of use More over the phone hangs and restarts from time to time Nokia is an unreliable on the whole .

The belle update is that the solely answer to any or all your issues and that I do hope that it will solve your problems. Or else this can be one in all the foremost problematic handsets Nokia has released in recent times considering that it's not far away from achieving that dubious distinction. I favor this phone, however in its speed and choices. However like it is not Nokia. It restarts even after I modified a Simi card. One different factor, has anyone had a retardant like this? Typically, after I need to use a camera it says, memory full shut a number of apps however everything is closed. And there's additionally that it is not included in apps like belle, or quick office etc.

Many of apps it says it is not supported on your device...

Actually I have try and scale back memory use of the phone, therefore I actually have removed all unnecessary functions. Like shut my wifi when not using, removed wallpaper and even try and scale back the non-public wall from three to a pair of. simply hope I will use the phone normally.

cool Re: Faults in Nokia 500 (firmware or hardware not sure ?)

you must enter options on home screen and and enter "show open applications" and close them problem solved