Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to Sync music to pc from iPad

Portable Devices

Old 26-12-2011

How to Sync music to pc from iPad

Hello friends, i wanted to synchronize the music file form the iPad and wanted to transfer it to the PC, so is there any application for it and i wanted to have the application free. So can you please tell that some of the free application that i can sync, So please help me. Thank you.

Old 26-12-2011

Re: How to Sync music to pc from iPad

You just need to install the iTunes on the PC and you have to connect the iPad with the PC, so when you connect the iPad with the iTunes on the PC. So you will be able to get the option to sync all the files or the selected files from the iPad to the PC. So you can do it and get it done for you. The iTunes application is free, you just need to create an account to get the iTunes, you have to add the email address of yours and you will be able to get the iTunes on the PC.
Old 27-12-2011

Re: How to Sync music to pc from iPad

The iTunes is the best and also it is the best and also is best thing to get it. So you get the iTunes on the system and also you will be able to sync the files you wanted to have it on the phone.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,