Thread: All calendar entries gone after updating to iOS 5

All calendar entries gone after updating to iOS 5

Hello friends, i have recently update my Apple iPhone 4 to the latest iOS 5. I was having a lot of entries in the calender and when i have done the update of the phone then all the entries which are there on the phone are been lost. So how i can get all the entries back on the phone, so please help me with the problem i am getting it. Thank you.

Re: All calendar entries gone after updating to iOS 5

Well i would suggest that you better go to the calender application and you check that are there check marks which are mostly seen when you have entries in the calender, so might see it and get the entries for you.

If you have done the backup of the phone then you will be able to get the entries back on the phone and also you will be not miss any of the meeting or anything which is there on the phone, so you better do the restore of the phone and also you will be able to get the entries back, so you can try it and be lucky to get it back on.

I have also gone through the same problem which you are facing right now, the entries are there in the phone, you have to check it properly while going to the calender application and when you will be swiping from one month to the another month then the entries will be there in the calender, as it was the same thing which has happened to me and i was afraid that i have lost all the entries from the phone, so when i have gone to the calender and have swipe from one month to the another then all the entries where been seen and also i was also able to attend all the meeting on time and also on perfect date, so you also try it that it might worked for you.

I do not think that you will be able to get the entries back on the phone, once the entries are been deleted from the phone then there are very less chances to get it back on the phone, if you have done the backup of the phone then you will be able to get the entries back on the phone, if you are luck enough that you have done the backup of the phone.

I do not think so, now you have to think about the entries which you have added on to the calender and also you can get the application which is been available on the phone so that you will be able to store the entries of the calender and also you will be get it back when ever you wanted on the phone, but for the time been there is no such thing that can give you back all the deleted entries from the calender.

I would suggest that you better do not use any of the application for the phone calender, as the application are not good for it. So you better take the backup of the phone and save that back on the system, so from next time if the data is been lost from the phone then you will be able to get it back.

Now the entries are all gone and also there is no chance to get it back on the phone and if you have update the phone iOS 5 then you start using the iCLOUD and you will be able to get the option of doing the Sync of the contact and calendar with the phone. So then you will be able to save the entries of the phone and also when you will able to get the contacts and also the entries of the calender back on the phone, so you start using it for now.

Yes the iCloud is the best and also you will be able to save the contact and calender and also you will be able to save the data, which is very nice thing which the apple has been added in the iOS 5.

Even you can search for the backup of the calender then you will be able to get plenty of the links and also you will be able to save the entries automatically and you don't have to wait and update the entries which you have stored on the phone, so you search and download whatever application is been needed and then relax, well after that your entries in the calender will be saved and also you will be able to restore back on the phone when it will be deleted.

You better start using the application and also you better take the backup of the entries and also you will be able to get the entries when the contacts are been lost.