Thread: from where can I get Nokia BT Audio Adapter AD 42 W?

from where can I get Nokia BT Audio Adapter AD 42 W?

HI, I had Nokia N91 mobile phone and for that I need a Nokia Bluetooth audio adapter AD42 W., and i have searched Google for a while and couldn’t find anything, from where can I get Nokia BT audio adapter AD42 W., if someone had any idea than please help me.

Re: from where can I get Nokia BT Audio Adapter AD 42 W?

hello, 2 years ago, I am having this Nokia BT audio adapter AD42 W. device, and in the last year it has been damaged, and that time I have tried to get this device again, but I couldn’t find any where, and now I have heared that this product has been discontinued, and if its true than you have to get some latest Nokia BT audio adapter instead of AD42 W.

hi, I am using Nokia N95 mobile phone, I am also thinking of buying a similar device for my hand set and my home stereo system. but I doesn’t know whether my handset is compatible with device or not, please advise me .

Thanks, but I doesn’t want any other device because the device that I am trying to purchase can receive as well as send stereo audio over Bluetooth channels ,this device allows you to connect a standard home stereo system to a compatible music player or headset that supports Bluetooth wireless technology, and it also allows automatic reconnection to the last connected device.
    Basically AD42 W. allow owners to plug it into their stereo and play favorite music remotely using Bluetooth technology through a home stereo system, and my Nokia N91 phone is fully compatible with AD42 W. It can also receive music from one connected device and can send it to another device over Bluetooth. This is the best device of Nokia that I had ever liked, but I don’t know why such a good product was discontinued, if there is any other way from which I can get this device than please reply me.

hello, If the product was discontinue, than probably you can find a second hand or used one on e-bay or olx.com, but I am not sure about it.