Thread: how to clean up phone memory of Nokia 5230 ?

how to clean up phone memory of Nokia 5230 ?

HI, I had a Nokia 5230 phone and from last few days I am facing lots of problem with my hand set like slow working ,network problem and mostly I am unable to install application on it, now I just want to clean up my phone memory so I can get out of it, if you have any tips about how to clean up phone memory of Nokia 5230 ,than please reply me.

Re: how to clean up phone memory of Nokia 5230 ?

you can clean up your phone memory using two method either, by factory restore or by using this combination, you have to press camera + red+ green button while pressing your power button too also, this will clear all internal contents of your phone, and then you find your phone just like it came when it was new.

hello, I am having the same phone and from last week my phone is suddenly getting hang while it is working, I have installed many software from OVI store and now my phone memory has full is this the reason of my problem, now I want to clean up my phone memory to overcome this problem, how can I do that, please help.

I have tried factory restore but it doesn’t delete the phone memory entirely and I have also tried button combination but this also doesn’t worked for me, is there any other suggestion, if yes, please help me out with this as soon as possible.

hi, I am having the Nokia 5800 phone and my internal memory is almost full, and whenever I am trying to installed any application, the message says that please delete some data, now I want to format my phone memory, please advise me.

you can format your phone by using this process, press camera+ green(call button)+red button at the same time and fourth power key ,release the button when phone is vibrate, than your phone is format .if this process doesn’t worked for you than you can try this one
    You can also format your phone using this code *#7370#, when you enter this code your phone will be formatted, if it will ask for the lock code, than the default lock code is 12345. This is a hard reset code it will erase all the data of your phone memory, so it is better to always keep back up of your data on memory card or computer.