Thread: Problems in screen color and resolution in my galaxy note.

Problems in screen color and resolution in my galaxy note.

Initially I bought a galaxy note which never created any problem and was very much satisfying. But recently my brother sent me a new galaxy note from UK. Later on after one month I noticed something unusual changes in it. Once I kept my note for charging, after few minutes when I took it what I saw was the resolution was too low and the screen color became dim. I unplugged the charger but even then it showed me the same problem. I thought it might be because of my room environment problem but I can see the same screen problem when I carry my note outside my home. But suddenly the very next moment the screen came back to its normal position. does this happen to anyone else? What should I do? Please suggest.

Re: Problems in screen color and resolution in my galaxy note.

It’s very much disappointing that such a huge brand and model of Samsung have this kind of problem.i guess Your screen must be turning blue and then automatically it must be getting into the normal state? It happens with me each and every day from past 1 month. And guess what my galaxy note is just 2 months old. From the day this problem happened to me I am unable to get a perfect solution. Now I am use to it and i take it as a normal behavior.

Adjust your Screen power. No doubt it’s your screen problem. And if its due to some setting changes then no need to worry, you can solve your problem easily. You need to just follow these steps.

1. Go to settings.
    2. Go to display.
    3. Auto adjust screen Power.

This will adjust your screen automatically and I guess it will also eliminate your problems too. Hope so this will work out.

When you switch on your power saving option the screen of your device becomes dim and this make your device look abnormal and dull. To avoid this we need to Switch off our power saving. Must be because of this you are observing these unusual changes.

Switching off the power saving option does not make any difference. We all know that power saving just helps us to save our battery charge and nothing else and everyone know what happens when we switch on the power saving option. If the problem is because of power saving then the screen should be bluish or dull “all” the time or until and unless the power saving option is switched off. But that’s not the case, the problem occurs at an interval or while performing some activity it must be a hardware or software problem.

It must be a hardware problem. Displays are the most delicate part of any device. If not taken care can create a huge problem. I guess yours must be because of some internal wiring problem. Nothing to worry just go and give it for a check at the service center. Make sure that the problem has not occurred due to your mishandling.

International products are never the best. I always prefer to get them from our own country so that at least I can contact the concerned person when I face any problem. Best suggestion is to contact your brother and tell him to get the note replaced. And from next time onwards try to get the products and devices from our own country.