Thread: Unable to send iMessage on Wi-Fi using the iPhone 4S iOS 5

Unable to send iMessage on Wi-Fi using the iPhone 4S iOS 5

Hello friends, I am working in the basement of my house and i use to work over there for plenty of hours. I am not getting the network properly so i am not able to get the calls on the phone, but i have Wi-Fi router in my house and i am able to connect it but then also i am not able to send or receive the message on the iMeassage. So does is the problem in the phone or it is something with the Wi-Fi. So please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: Unable to send iMessage on Wi-Fi using the iPhone 4S iOS 5

There might be problem with the Wi-Fi it is been connecting, so you better check the Wi-Fi signal. There is nothing to related to the network signal, if you are not having the network signal then also you can send and receive messages on the iMessage via Wi-Fi.

I wanted to say that the iMessage is for the iOS devices, if you are trying to send to any of the friend, but he is not have the iOS device then you will not able to send and also recieve message on the phone. The iMessage work on the Wi-Fi and also there is no need of the network signal. I have used the iMessage on the Wi-Fi and it has been worked for me and also it is working very well for me. If you are getting the message earlier then there is no problem in the phone.

I think that you might be send to the friend who is not having the iOS 5 device, and iMessage works properly on the Wi-Fi and also there is no need for the network coverage for it and for Wi-Fi.

I know that the iMessage is been used between the iOS devices and i have tired and it was not working for me. I have told my friend that to send me message on the iMessage then also i was not able to get the message on the phone.

I think that it might be the problem with the Wi-Fi, the Wi-Fi which you are been connected might be the proper and also i would suggest that you better try test on the another Wi-FI and make sure that you are not having the network coverage on the phone, if you are getting the message over there then it might be problem with the Wi-Fi of your house, if not then the Wi-Fi of the phone might not be working well, so better check it and go to the Apple store to get the Wi-Fi worked for you.

It will be the problem with the Wi-Fi which you are trying to connect, so you better check the Wi-Fi of the house and try to connect with some other wi-fi and try it.