Thread: Is there any Shortcut for Itunes and other passwords in iOS 5

Is there any Shortcut for Itunes and other passwords in iOS 5

Hello friends, I am using the iPhone 4S and i always goes to the iTunes and get the application and the latest the music on to my phone. When i always go to the iTune i have to type the password again and again, so there is no such shortcut in the phone whihc can save the password and no need to type again and again when going to the iTunes or for any other site. I really wanted to have the shortcut so that it will be easy for me. So please tell me and help me with it. Thank you.

Re: Is there any Shortcut for Itunes and other passwords in iOS 5

You can save your password on to the phone, when you are entering the password for the first then it might ask you that whether to save the password of site or not. So you can check in the setting and see there might be the option of Remembering the Password.

There are some of the application in the cydia which saves the password and it automatically insert the password on the phone. The application name is the Password Pilot, so you search in the Cydia and you will be able to get it. Once you have the Password Pilot onto the phone then you have to go to phone setting and in the setting you will be able to find the password pilot and over there you have to inset the password. Once you have inserted the password on the password pilot then when you go to the iTunes, the password will be automatically inserted and you have to click on OK. So you get the application and also it is good for the password remember.

Thank you for the application you have told me and i will get the application from the Cydia and save the password on to the application and will be able to login to the iTunes quickly.