Thread: How to delete added ringtones from the iPhone 4S

How to delete added ringtones from the iPhone 4S

As I’m using the iphone 4S for my daily use and which I bought it just past week pack. The issue which I want to know is that, the iPhone 4S comes with the preinstalled ringtones and so I didn’t like the default ringtones so I added some of the ringtone iphone 4S from my friend by synching ringtone but now when I trying to remove the ringtones from the phone it is not able to.

So for this I would like to know why iphone 4S is not able to remove the ringtones from the phone. Have anyone tried removing the added ringtone from the iphone 4S.

Re: How to delete added ringtones from the iPhone 4S

Even I want to know the same…as a new to the iphone I had got some of the ringtones added from the friend but now as I want to remove the ringtones. I ‘m unable to do it. so if anyone knowing about how to remove/delete the ringtone from the iphone 4S in few simple steps as it would be grateful to me.

I would like to know what have you tried for removing the ringtone from the iphone 4S. As knowing this would let me get idea what things have you done wrong or done incorrect. So will you let me know about the exact steps you tried with.

As I have said you that I’m new to the iphone 4S and never used the phone before. So I tried finding the option to delete the ringtone from the phone as we do in other phones but didn’t found any such options. So for this I would like to know how it done so that remove unwanted ringtones from the phone.

If you want to remove the ringtones from the iphone 4S than just follow the steps down here:-

• First thing you have to do is synch your iphone 4S with the PC or the laptop.
    • Now after doing this go the iTunes section
    • In iTunes section you will find the ringtones which will be found under your library.
    • Now remove the ringtones which you wanted to remove from the iphone 4S.
    • After doing this you should restart your iphone 4S and see whether the ringtone is removed or not.