Thread: Want to know about the warranty of Dell XPS M1330

Want to know about the warranty of Dell XPS M1330

I have a Dell M1330 laptop. Recently my nvidia chip got repaired. Now my doubt is that whether the Dell service centre going to send someone to repair or replace it under warranty as most part of my warranty is about to expire.

Re: Want to know about the warranty of Dell XPS M1330

I think the service center should definitely send someone for the replace or anything that is appropriate. Until and unless your warranty covers the part which has been repaired. Why to think so much, why don’t you renew your warranty before you contact the service center.

As far as I know, according to my knowledge if your chip goes unrepaired they will replace the whole system instead of replacing the chip. Dell M1330 not yet started to supply just the parts for the replacement. So I think it should be a good deal for you. But remember one thing all this is possible if and only if your warranty is active.

So far so good, but I even have a complete care which is active for the next one year. So is it enough for me to get my laptop repaired or anything. Or I will have to renew my warranty?

I am not aware about the concept of complete care. But I think there should be at least some difference between warranty and complete care if they both are provided together with the same product.

Yes you are right; there is huge difference between warranty and complete care. Complete care is an insurance, which comes in picture when your device or product comes in contact with an accident. It’s like a Life insurance. When the concerned person dies, his family gets some amount which was insured in his name. The same concept is applied in complete care.