Thread: How to install opera Web Browser without rooting Kindle fire

How to install opera Web Browser without rooting Kindle fire

I have recently bought a new Kindle Fire ebook reader for myself and I am trying to install Opera web browser on it. As you all know, this ereader has direct link to a Kindle fire optimized version of the Amazon App Store but the opera app is not quite optimized or even approved on the App Store. So, how can I install this Opera 10 mobile browser in my ebook reader. Does anyone how about a way to do it? Thanks

Re: How to install opera Web Browser without rooting Kindle fire

You can easily install Opera in your Kindle Fire ebook reader. First open the App Drawer and then tap on Play Store. After that in the search bar at the top search for the opera browser. Once you get a list of app, then click on Opera and then open it and select install option. Just wait till the app installs and then once it gets installed, you can simply open it from the menu of your device.

Re: How to install opera Web Browser without rooting Kindle fire

If you are not able to install Opera browser in your device then there might be some notification settings that could be missed. So, you need to clear the cache memory in your device and also manage the apps list as well. After that delete unwanted apps and then go to Play Store and download the latest version of Opera browser and install it in your Kindle Fire ebook reader.

You can also install any application in your Kindle Fire ebook reader if you want. So, to do that, first go to more and then settings and then Device. Here you need to make sure that you allow the installation from unknown sources. Now go to any other play market and search for whatever apps that you want, download it first and then install it in your device. Hope this helps you out.