Thread: Nokia x302 not getting detected when connecting with PC

Nokia x302 not getting detected when connecting with PC

I have a Nokia X3-02 handset , and when I am trying to plugged into USB port of my computer with my handset USB data cable ,I cannot find it anywhere in my computers files, it doesn’t recognize it at all, anyone knows how to fix it, please reply me.

Re: Nokia x302 not getting detected when connecting with PC

if you are facing the problem of Nokia X3-02 not getting detected to your computer , than you can use this hints in hardware troubleshooting to get out of it that are mentioned below,
    1.first check or clean the USB connector, and then resold the pins 2. Check or replace the fuse, diode and filter coils. 3. Carefully trace each of the VBUS,D-,D+,ID and ground pinout connection line paths. If you found any cut-off or open circuit then try to reconnect it. 4. And lastly replace the USB Transceiver chip

my computer doesn’t recognize my Nokia X3-02 phone when I am trying to connect it into my USB port, once I am using the USB ports in the front of my computer ,it doesn’t detect it but when I switched to the ones in back USB port ,it detects my phone, I doesn’t know the reason why this is happening…, if anyone knows than help me.

if you are using ms windows and your computer doesn’t detect your phone, then first of all you have to check whether the drivers are correctly installed or not, if not, than try to update or installed your drivers properly .

I am also having the similar handset , I am always using USB on Nokia X3-02 for transfer data from computer to my cell phone or otherwise, and also whenever I am getting the software problem, I can upgrade or repair the software via my USB connector, and once I had face a similar problem of not getting detected my phone to the computer ,this problem can be caused by damaged D3300, I think to solve your problem you can try to replace theD3300

my computer doesn’t recognize my Nokia X3-02 phone when I am trying to connect it into my USB port, once I am using the USB ports in the front of my computer ,it doesn’t detect it but when I switched to the ones in back USB port ,it detects my phone, I doesn’t know the reason why this is happening…, if anyone knows than help me.

if you are facing the problem of Nokia X3-02 not getting detected to your computer , than you can use this hints in hardware troubleshooting to get out of it that are mentioned below,
    1.first check or clean the USB connector, and then resold the pins 2. Check or replace the fuse, diode and filter coils. 3. Carefully trace each of the VBUS,D-,D+,ID and ground pinout connection line paths. If you found any cut-off or open circuit then try to reconnect it. 4. And lastly replace the USB Transceiver chip