Thread: Will i get discount on Upgrading from Macbook Pro

Will i get discount on Upgrading from Macbook Pro

Hello friends, I am having the Apple Macbook Pro and i was thinking that i should try to do the upgrade of the Macbook Pro 12 core. So i was thinking that if i go for the upgrade will i be able to get the some sort of the discount on the new macbook pro or not. Does anyone have done the upgrade and got the discount about it. So please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: Will i get discount on Upgrading from Macbook Pro

I do not think that you will get some sort of the discount on the Macbook pro, if there is any sale going on then you might be able to get the Macbook pro at the cheaper rate, so you want the 12 core macbook pro so wait for the sale and when the sale will come then you can go for it.

If you are ready to sell the old MacBook Pro then you might be able to get some discount. I think you might get 1/10 of the price off on the purchasing of the new 12 core MacBook Pro. So you better take the new MacBook in the exchange offer.

I would suggest that you better wait for the new Macbook pro and also you will be get the latest and also good, so you just wait for it and also it will be the best for you. If you wanted to go now then you can go for it, but when it will be coming the new one then you might not get easily and also it will good in the cost, but you will get in the offers and also you might get some of the off on this. So you better take your own decision and also you will be get the best for you.

I have seen that the 12 core Macbook pro is been at the sale and you will be able to get it for 650 which is the best and also good rate to get it, if you are selling the older one with it then you will be able to get the new one with the range of the 400 - 500 and also if you have time and also you can wait for longer time then you better go for the latest version which is been coming in some of days, so you have to wait for it and get it. The decision is upon you and also you can get the 12 core in 650 which is there in the sale and also try to sell the older one.

I think that go for the new version of the Macbook pro which will be going to come and also you find it better for you then you better take, otherwise you can go for the 12 core one and i think you might be going for it.

You better go for the sale of the MacBook pro and also you will be able to get on the better rate, so you better look for it and also you will get it for you.