Thread: Can i do iOS 5 jailbreak on iPhone 4S and iPad 2

Can i do iOS 5 jailbreak on iPhone 4S and iPad 2

Hello friends, i am having the Apple iPhone 4S and also the iPad 2, which are having the iOS 5 on it, so i was thinking to do the jailbreak on both of the devices or not, and also i wanted to know that i can do the tether for free on the devices it. So does anyone have some information about it. So please help me and tell me. Thank you.

Re: Can i do iOS 5 jailbreak on iPhone 4S and iPad 2

Yes you will be able to do it, many of the people have done the jailbreak of the iPad 2 and they are not getting the problem with it. I do not know about the Tether whether you can do it or not after the Jailbreak. So you can do the jailbreak of the device and also you will be able to use the device proper.

Well you can do the Jailbreak of the both the device and also you will be also to do the tether that also for free. So you can do the tether of the phone, so do the jailbreak of the phone.

Well i have done the jailbreak of the phone and also of the iPad and it has worked perfectly for me. I have used the Wi-Fi hotspot on the phone and it was working great and also better on the phone. I am using the Palm Pre Plus from Verizon and i am using it from many years. I am able to use the Tether for free and if i will be moving to some other network then i am not able to use the Tether on the phone and also i have to pay to use it. So you are using the same network then you will be able to use the tether for free, if you are using the other network then you might have to pay some cost for it and also you might be getting for the month.

I have also done the jailbreak of the iPhone 4S and it is working great and also i am able to use the phone and also it is great to use the phone and also you should do it, but you should not do the update of the phone, if you do the update of the phone then you will be lost the jailbreak of the phone, so you better see through it.

The Jailbreak is not good for the iOS 5 and also i would suggest that you better not go for the Jailbreak of the phone and for the iPad, there are many good things in the iOS 5 and also the phone and the iPad are working great as it is, so i would say that you better not go for it. Keep the devices as it is, the update of the iOS are coming with some more new thing which you will be able not to get after doing the jailbreak of the phone.

I have done the Jailbreak of the phone and also i have seen some of the things which are working were much well and also it is not been seen as the problem while using it in the phone, the list of the things are as follows so you also do the Jailbreak and also you will be able to see on your phone and also you will be able to add some of the new things on the phone which you were not able to add earlier.

• Safari Download Manager & Safari Upload Enabler
    • iFile
    • OpenSSH
    • Winterboard
    • Various OS tweaks
    • Sbsettings
    • Ringtones
    • MobileTermal
    • AdBlocker
    • Attachment saver
    • FirewalliP
    • Emulators
    • iBlacklist
    • iProtect
    • LockInfo
    • Cyntact
    • 3G Unrestrictor
    • USBDrive

Well the Jailbreak is been the essential for the devices which are been made by the Apple and also it is the best and also you will be doing the jailbreak of the device then the phone will be working much better and also it work very nice then as compare to the other devices such as the Android and also the windows phones. So you will do it then you will be able to come to know what is different between the devices.

Yes the stock iOS of the phone will not have the sufficient thing to store on the phone, if you do the jailbreak of the phone then you will get more memory and also you will be able to store more thing on the phone.

I have also done the Jailbreak of the phone and i have also able to get many of the things and which is been listed as follows,

• Full screen safari
    • Fakeclockup
    • BiteSMS
    • Activator
    • Springflash

Thank you for the suggestion and i will be going for the jailbreak today itself and get the iPad working for me and also use the application on the iPad.