Thread: Embedded Quicktime player is not working properly on iPhone

Embedded Quicktime player is not working properly on iPhone

Recently I have upgraded my iPhone with the latest Quicktime player so that I can export some video from internet. So when I try to get the play the video by clicking on iPhone it fail to do that, however when I was using the previous embeddings Quicktime player before the upgradation that videos were working fine. So I just want to know why this Quicktime player is not working properly in my iPhone . So if you guys have any of the information or the suggestion then please let me know.

Re: Embedded Quicktime player is not working properly on iPhone

According to my information this is the encoding problems because Prior to the iPhone 4, most of the H.264 is encoded that support with the iPod and iPhone export codec. So the device that use iOS can able to read almost an H.264 encoded video. So to make those video to be work fine after the upgrading of the Quicktime player, so if you want to play those videos then you have to encode those videos using the iPhone export option.

I think you must try to play those videos with the navigation to right to the movie on your iphone, however this issue is due the codec. And also there may be the chances that the JavaScript QuickTime is not working o fail to create.

I'm using the QuickTime player and the FLV player in my iPhone, because if some of the file is unable to play there in the FLV then it have to be play there in the QuickTime player. So the solution that I know that can be used for the working of the videos is that you don’t try to put your Javascript code that Quicktime creates in the area for non-Flash. Try to put the poster.jpg with the link to the same movie link seen at the top. This works

Even I have also seen the exact issue, so to avoid this I have upgraded the iPhone with the latest software, so after that updating I seen that at the mobile site that the poster image for the video shows up and also the "play" button on top of it. So there nothing issue after the upgrading of the latest software I have seen. So I only recommend you to make the upgrade of the latest software in your iPhone.

I have made the upgrading of my iPhone with the same application, and however still I have not seen any of the issue or the bugs in this Application. So if you are having the issue with this Application then there may be the chances that your iPhone is not supporting that application, so there is the need for the upgrading of the iOS that you are using in your iPhone. And after that you have to make the reinstallation of the Embedded Quicktime player in your iPhone. May the rinstallation will work

According to my information there are many uses of this QuickTime player in iPhone and iPad. With the help of this QuickTime you can convert your media to different formats, so with that conversion it is possible to watch the same videos on the iPhone, iPod, and Apple TV. This is also used for recording video and sharing the same with friends and family. This is the best program used in the iPhone.