Thread: Cursor Jumps back to prior line while typing in Dell Inspiron 1545

Cursor Jumps back to prior line while typing in Dell Inspiron 1545

I have Dell Inspiron 1545, so recently I have installed the latest Office 10 in my Laptop. Sp after that installation when I try to use any of the text based program I see some of the issue regarding the cursor. That while I am typing the text it stops and jump back to the last cursor location. So what are the problems, and why such thing happens there in my laptop? So what to do now to fix this issue? If any ideas or suggestion you people have then please do the reply. Grateful for any suggestions as to what may cause this problem or how to solve it.

Re: Cursor Jumps back to prior line while typing in Dell Inspiron 1545

According to my information you have to make the installation of the TouchFreeze program, because this is the best program for the heavy typist. This application is supported in Dell Laptop, and also you have to make the verification for the cursor that it should be dragged down to the bottom of your desktop, because if it is leave it hovering around your open document and may be this is one of the reason for this issue.

I think this is due to the lack of driver in your Laptop, that support the latest word based program. So try to install the latest driver from dell, so after you finished with the installation of this program you will get the touchpad settings so you can make the changes over there to set the cursor and the other thing as per your need. Or the alternate thing that you can do is to disable touchpad and make use of the external mouse.

This is not the internal issue or the problems for the Dell laptop, this may be installation issue. So you just try to make uninstallation of this Office 10 using the Control Panel. So with the help of the control Panel removes the Office Application and then again reinstalls it. So the reinstallation will be the best solution for this kind of problems.

Because even i was also facing the same issue, but after the reinstallation i have solve this issue.

Even I was also having the same issue, so at starting even I was also not able to find the permanent fix for this issue. But however after using the wireless mouse and positioning the cursor I just move the scroll bar to move off arrow to the side, so I have seen that it is not making me to type because some of the reason. So there I make use of the scroll bar properties that temporarily reduce the issue.

I think that you have to try updating the Drivers, so make the download of the latest driver and make the installation of that new downloaded Drivers this may resolve this issue. Or the other thing you can do is to use the Touchpad software so if you don’t have this software, download it and install it in your Laptop. There are many of the steps that you can make use to avoid this issue, you can also move the cursor away from the area where you are working.

There might be something wrong with the Keyboard that you are using. So first make the verification for the correction of the Keyboard because you are having the same issue in the entire text based program.

So I think this is due to the keyboard only. So for that you can contact to any expert or the service center to solve this issue.

And maybe this is due to the accidentally hitting of the key, because some of the time while we hit the keyboard at fast speeds then there are the chances to this thing to occur.

This may be the mouse problem, so turn off the enhanced pointer precision by using the mouse setting. This may use to avoid these issue and you can make use of the Office 10 without any of the issue.

May your wrist touching a key or mouse pad, so because of that reason the cursor move here and there so be careful whole typing the text in the Document that the wrist not touch the key or mouse pad. And even this thing happen that you don’t noticed the cursor jumps and continue to type, and the other thing that may your keypad is not working properly that it require the hard hit, and you are still not noticed that. So if this thing are taken to overcome then it will help you out.

I think this will be Office application issue, which it fail to support the Office 10 to process without error.
    So try to install this application once more in your Laptop and then try to work with your documents and the other works.
    Or you just restart this application to work again.

May be the Keyboard that you are using have some of the internal problems so because of that it are showing some of the issue for typing any of the things in your word based document. So contact the experts or you have to go to the service centre. Or May it is done due to the accidentally hitting of the key. This issue are there seen in any of the Laptop due to this reason only.