Thread: Not able to charge Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101

Not able to charge Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101

HI, i am having Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101tablet and everything were going good but don’t know what happens exactly as I am not able to get it charge. I have tried my best but still couldn’t found out what could be the reason causing such problem, any idea?

Re: Not able to charge Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101

Are you sure that the charger and the batter that you are using with the device is working perfectly? Because there could be so many reason that could cause such problem with the device. but still it would be better to determine first whether there is some problem with the device’s firmware or with the hardware? Have you ever tested the device by using another battery or the charger if not then you should first try to test it and then observe the result. In fact if you are getting result with variation that simply means surely some problem is with your device.

Are you sure that the charger and the batter that you are using with the device is working perfectly? Because there could be so many reason that could cause such problem with the device. but still it would be better to determine first whether there is some problem with the device’s firmware or with the hardware? Have you ever tested the device by using another battery or the charger if not then you should first try to test it and then observe the result. In fact, if you are getting result with variation that simply means surely some problem is with your device.
    Though I am completely agree with the above user but still you should also make sure whether you are using the perfect rather original battery or not, because it is always recommended to make use of original products rather than duplicate.

I think it would be better if you simply proceed with t he firmware resetting and i think you haven’t ever tried it yet, have you? Anyways no matter whether you have tried it or not but still you should first try this thing so that you can have idea whether there is some problem with the device’s hardware or with the firmware itself.

And as far as resetting is concerned you should make sure as you should start with the soft resetting but still i don’t think it will help you, an if it not actually then you should try with the hard resetting as well.

Apart from that also make sure you have made backup of important data so that you can recover it if you have any.

I have also heard that overheating could also make such problem with the device? so have you ever noticed whether your device overheats or not? if so then i don’t think you’ll require any recommendation because you must be aware about the same.

well, I was once having the same problem with my mobile, but still you must be thinking like what could be the connection with the phone and this device but still you should try to get the firmware reinstalled in the device and see whether you are getting the same problem or not.

I am completely agree with the above user as you should first try with the resetting but still I don’t think resetting will help you anyways, thus after that this could be the only solution as far as firmware is concerned.

Have you tried changing the battery of the device because according to me that could be the only culprit which could be causing problem in your device.

I think there could be some problem in your device itself, i mean to say either the battery or might be the charger that you are using with the phone might get damaged which could be causing this problem. Have you ever contacted the service center for replacement of the product? Well if there will be any possibility of getting it repaired then you’ll get the hardware repaired otherwise the product must need an replacement. And I am hoping.