Thread: Give some suggestion for Broken White Apple iPhone 4S Case

Give some suggestion for Broken White Apple iPhone 4S Case

Hello friends, i and one of my friend have recently purchased the Apple iPhone 4S, and we both are having the broken White case, so is there are any other case which are been best for the phone then do tell me about, we wanted to have the white case for the phone. So please tell me. Thank you.

re: Give some suggestion for Broken White Apple iPhone 4S Case

If you are the case of the Apple then you both should go to the service center of the Apple then you will be able to get the case, if the phone was already having the crack case from the time you have purchased it, if you have dropped the phone and the case is been cracked then you have to pay for the case and get the new case for you and also for your friend.

I would suggest that you better go for the Apple iPhone 4S Bumper White which is the best and also you will be able to get for the phone and also the crack which is there might be not seen and also you can get the case easily fitted on the phone, even you can look of the preview of the case on the below link and also you will get on the Apple store, so you better go for ir.

Apple iPhone 4 Bumper - White

I have seen the Otterbox case which is the best and also it is been mostly used by the college student and it also it is little thick what you were using till now, so you can check it and get it for you and also you check it first on the internet then you get it for you.

You can go to the Apple website and also you will be able to get the list of the cases for the phone and also you will be able to get the best cases for the phone and also i would suggest that you better go over there and also you might get it. Even you check on the internet and also you will be able to get the best and also you might get the some of the best for you and also for your friend. So you check it.

I think you should go for the Apple store and you will be able to get the case for you and also the case which is been broken which will take some charge for the new case then you will get the new case for it. So i would say that go for the new case.

Re: Give some suggestion for Broken White Apple iPhone 4S Case

Thank you for the suggestion and also i will get the case worked and also get the new case for the phone and try to get the case replace from the apple store.