Thread: Unable to charge Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101 through dock

Unable to charge Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101 through dock

HI, I am having a Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101 tablet and in which i have noticed as whenever I charge it through the charger it used to get charged perfectly, but when it comes to charger through dock it just won’t charge and just stuck at the 2% only. Anybody knows what could be the problem? Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Unable to charge Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101 through dock

I don’t know what could be the problem but still first of all let me know are you exercising the original Power Adaptor with the Eee pad ? I've tried this with other USB Power Adaptors and it does not work with those other adaptors. In at some extent i could say that i was also having the same problem but the only one that works was the original ASUS adaptor. Thus you should first make sure whether the one that you are using is the original one or not.

I don’t know what could be the problem but still first of all let me know are you exercising the original Power Adaptor with the Eee pad ? I've tried this with other USB Power Adaptors and it does not work with those other adaptors. In at some extent i could say that i was also having the same problem but the only one that works was the original ASUS adaptor. Thus you should first make sure whether the one that you are using is the original one or not.
    I am completely agree with the above user and really this should be the only solution i think, like if suppose you don’t have the original adapter then you’ll not be able to get the Eee pad charged this way rather you must have to make use of the charger given to you with the tablet.

it might be possible like if there will be any problem with the dock then also it might not be possible to charge the tablet with it, have you ever tried to charge any other device by means of that dock?