Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Replacement Program for Apple iPod nano 1st generation

Portable Devices

Old 25-12-2011

Replacement Program for Apple iPod nano 1st generation

Hello friends, i am having the Apple iPod nano and i am having the oldest one which is the 1st generation. I wanted to have the replacement program of the iPod, so does anyone have gone through that program then please tell me so that i can get it and do for the iPod. So please tell me, thank you.

Old 25-12-2011

Re: Replacement Program for Apple iPod nano 1st generation

You will be able to get the replacement program of the iPod on the apple website and also you have done some changes in the iPod then you will not got the non-personalized replacement, so you better read it over there and also you will be clear your doubts.
Old 25-12-2011

Well there are a lot of the condition which is there, so you better go through the terms and condition which is given in the program, one of my friend was having the Apple iPod nano and he has given for the replacement he was having the iPod nano as it is. So there was no changes in the iPod nano and got the third generation of the iPod nano, so you are giving to the replacement then you will get the new iPod nano with the present generation, such that you will get the 6th generation.
Old 25-12-2011

You better go on the below link and you will get the clear information about the replacement of the iPod. So you better read it and you will be able to get the iPod replaced.

iPod nano (1st generation) Replacement Program
Old 26-12-2011

You better do the replacement of the iPod nano and you will be able to get the latest generation of the iPOD nano, so you better go for the replacement of the nano.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,