Thread: Which MacBook Air should I purchase

Which MacBook Air should I purchase

Hello friends, i wanted to purchase the MacBook Air and i wanted it to purchase for my friend. So i am bit confuse which i should get it and also which is the best for. So can anyone tell me which i should get it and it will be the best for my friend. So please help with it. Thank you.

Re: Which MacBook Air should I purchase

You better go for the 13" MacBook Air which is having the 128gb SSD and also if go to the Amazon website then you will get some sort of the discount and also it saves a plenty of the money for you, so you better you place the order of the Macbook Air.

If you are giving the gift to your friend, then you give them the 11" MacBook Air, which is the best and also it will come in cheap, i think your friend will be in the college and doing it studies, then it will be the best and also it will be the small and also it very easy for your friend. So you better get it and gifted to your friend.

If you are giving the gift then you can give the 15" Macbook air which is coming soon, so if you can wait for the some days then you might get the best and also the latest, if you can' wait for the 15" so i would suggest that you go for the 13", it is also the best and also you go for the 128GB flash storage which is the standard and also your friend will be happy to get it.

You can go for the 11-inch MacBook Air with the 64GB flash storage which is the average and also standard for using, if you wanted a little higher then you go for the same 11" but go for the 128GB flash storage and it will be able to configurable to 256GB flash storage. So you better get it and gift it to your friend, if you think that all the suggestion are best then you can go for the macbook air which is been affordable for you and also you might be able to know the friend then you will be able to give the friend as per it.

Thank you for the suggestion and i will get the best and also which is the best and also affordable by me and which is useful for the friend, i take that which is the best.