Thread: Unable to rotate external display connected with Sony vaio VPC-Z2190X

Unable to rotate external display connected with Sony vaio VPC-Z2190X

I don’t know why but I am not able to rotate the external monitor connected with the laptop Sony vaio VPC-Z2190X. is there any way to rotate the screen when using the PMD? Let me know if you are having any idea on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to rotate external display connected with Sony vaio VPC-Z2190X

Looking at the matter I am suggesting that you should press ‘Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right/Up/Down arrow key’ together and see whether it is working or not.

I think there is need of using iRotate to get the requirement of yours. you can get the above mentioned software from the official site. If you are having any issue on the above mentioned situation the feel free to ask about the same over here.

I have tried with iRotate and it did not worked for me at all. Now tell me if you are aware of any possible solution to get the requirement of mine.

I have seen number of people who are having the same issue which you have mentioned over here. after doing lots of research work I have come to know that one can make use of iRotate on the system if he has removed the ‘RotateFlag’ key from the registry of the system. I recommend that one should backup the registry before doing anything. So that one can roll back if anything wrong happens. After deleting the above mentioned key you have to reboot the computer and see whether iRotate is working or not.

I think Forcing rotation is not supported on the device. As that of CRT monitors and TVs. If you have done the same it can cause catastrophic failure. You should enable the same if it is being supported on the device of yours. there is no issue if you are using the flat panel displays since the embedded display controller is taking care of the safety stuff.

In this particular situation I am suggesting that you should contact the technical support team and get the further help on this particular matter. If you have get the solution then let me know about the same. So that other users can learn from your experience...

Hey buddies thanks a lot for the prompt replies of yours. I tried all the solutions but it did not worked for me at all. I am looking to contact the technical support team to get the further help on this particular matter and I will come to you as I have got any solution on the same.