Thread: Need help to perform Re-rooting on kindle fire 6.2.1

Need help to perform Re-rooting on kindle fire 6.2.1

I want to perform rooting task on my already rooted kindle fire 6.2.1 ebook reader. I want to overwrite the ROM that presents tn this ebook reader. Need any tips that helps for me to perform this process on my ebook reader. Should i do this task or not? I already flashing my ebook reader ROM. Hence waiting for such useful things that works to also perform the OTA update method on it. Please give me some suggestions related to this issue. Thanks in advance for any tips.

Re: Need help to perform Re-rooting on kindle fire 6.2.1

I would be suggest to you for use the OTA update method for doing this rerooting task on this firmware 6.2.1 of kindle fire. Fastboot is a command line tool used to directly flash the filesystem in such ROM of the tablet type of device. adb root command is useful in this case. Hence i would be say that use it and perform your necessary work on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kork View Post
    I would be suggest to you for use the OTA update method for doing this rebooting task on this firmware 6.2.1 of kindle fire. Fastboot is a command line tool used to directly flash the filesystem in such ROM of the tablet type of device. adb root command is useful in this case. Hence i would be say that use it and perform your necessary work on it.
    yes, i also think that using this Fastboot command with the Ubuntu system can be helpful to perform this type of rooting task on the previously rooted ebook reader. Android SDK or ADB Standalone you can use 'fastboot' in addition to perform this re-rooting task on your kindle fire. But one thing sure that never try to perform this rooting task continuously on your ebook reader. it will be makes problem if you regularly applied on the ebook reader. use it when you really found that the ROM of the firmware not works well. Otherwise avoid such kind of things. This is well for you.

I suggest to you for use the TWRP 2.0 software for recovering the data and the software that presents on your kindle fire. with the help of this software recovery process, you can use it in future. If any thing disaster type happens on your ebook reader, simply you can use such recovery data on it. TWRP 2.0 software is being works well with the kindle fire and nothing gives any kind of problem at all. So, definitely you need to perform this data recovery process on this ebook reader. otherwise in future you might be loose your data and the software you installed on this ebook reader. This is well for you.

Yes, this TWRP 2.0 is the first recovery tool presents for the Kindle Fire ebook reader. It works on the users touchscreen input. It is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Team Win Recovery Project 2.0 works to perform the data recovery in proper way. Hence download and install this software on your ebook reader. Then perform the data recovery task on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaganvihari View Post
    Yes, this TWRP 2.0 is the first recovery tool presents for the Kindle Fire ebook reader. It works on the users touchscreen input. It is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Team Win Recovery Project 2.0 works to perform the data recovery in proper way. Hence download and install this software on your ebook reader. Then perform the data recovery task on it.
    Fastboot mode of computer can't help to detect this ebook reader. FOr performing such a re rooting process on your kindle fire, you definately need to connect your eboook reader to this computer. Hence first try to connect it to the computer by installing its proper driver on it. AFter connecting it properly, simply use the fastboot and adb type of command for performing this rooting task in proper way. Its well for you. Hence use this connectivity of the ebook reader. connecting ebook reader in fastboot mode might be connected but it might be goes failure during the rooting process. Hence use this ebook reader driver for such a connectivity. Its well for you.

Also i would be say that to check the battery of your ebook reader. If it is not full then fully charge it. This is well for avoiding any issue during the rooting process. Sometimes because of the low battery, rooting goes failure. Hence try this and check its result.

Quote Originally Posted by Aachman View Post
    Also i would be say that to check the battery of your ebook reader. If it is not full then fully charge it. This is well for avoiding any issue during the rooting process. Sometimes because of the low battery, rooting goes failure. Hence try this and check its result.
    If you have any problem on this rerooting process, you can directly contact to the official site expert person. Kindle fire official site expert provide you some more useful information for this rerooting process. This is well for you and definately it works to fix your complex issue. Hence try this and check its output. ALso read the manual of the kindle fire ebook reader. it also beneficial for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahalingam View Post
    If you have any problem on this rerooting process, you can directly contact to the official site expert person. Kindle fire official site expert provide you some more useful information for this rerooting process. This is well for you and definately it works to fix your complex issue. Hence try this and check its output. ALso read the manual of the kindle fire ebook reader. it also beneficial for you.
    Thanks for such a useful information. I am hoping that the official site of the kindle fire as well as the manual provide me details information about this issue. One thing thats sure that this adb and fastboot software works to perform this rerooting task on kindle fire firmware 6.2.1.