Thread: iPhone sync "conflict resolver" not working with Outlook 2007

iPhone sync "conflict resolver" not working with Outlook 2007

Last one month i used sync of the iphone 4sz with my iTunes software. It works well but now i performed sync with the Outlook 2007 software. i used conflict resolver software to do this task. it works well but it makes problem on it. When new cntacts or some kind of calendar appointments comes and sync with this applications then it makes problem. When i simply try to restore this device, conflict resolver crashes on my iPhone 4s. The Conflict Resolver shows conflicts in my contacts. I don't know why this happen but i need to fix this issue. Can anyone already fix this issue?? If yes, please share your valuable reply. Thanks for such help.

Re: iPhone sync "conflict resolver" not working with Outlook 2007

You can try reinstalltion of the conflict resolver applications here, this is well for you to fix your crashing problem. this is necessary when you performed sync task on this apple iphone device. Conflict Resolver is an application used by Apple's sync services. I am using an iPad 2 and a Windows 7 64bit system with the current iTunes. then i used this conflict resolver for doing this type sych taks within this software. hence i would be say that you can also try reinstall and check its result. it helpful for you.

Same problem here. SO i try this process of reinstalling the conflict resolver application and it will be work to fix my conflicting problem. Now my iPhone can be able to detect all the upcoming calenders notifications and new contacts on this outlook software. there is not any crashing problems comes with us. it helpful for me and i think you can also get such result.

Upgrade your iPhone iOS to the latest version, which is iOS 5. I hope that this simple solutions works to do this sync task well with outlook software. you can use it by “Check for Update” option that presents in setting menu. use it and perform update process on your iPhone 4s. this is well for you to perform it and check its result.

Quote Originally Posted by robot.txt View Post
    Upgrade your iPhone iOS to the latest version, which is version 4.3.3. I hope that this simple solutions works to do this sync task well with outlook software. you can use it by “Check for Update” option that presents in setting menu. use it and perform update process on your iphone 4s. this is well for you to perform it and check its result.
    If you want to fix the conflicting resolver sync problem with your outlook software the use simple technique. Try to perform removing Items, calenders notifications, contact and everything that presents inside Contacts/Notes/Contacts entries folder. Remove it and check the sync process. It works like a fresh process. Close outlook software and that's it. You found that all are working properly and nothing wrong happen on it. Hence try this and check its result. Its helpful for you.

Hey, I also faced this issue and try this simple manually remove duplicated calendar entries but again i found that the sync has been disappeared on it. Then i restart all the process. i remove all the entries and reinstall this outlook and the conflict resolver software. then i perform this sync task on it. it works well now. hence if you want to get the correct result, then definitely you need to use this process and check its result. This is well for you to use the application and its sync task at the beginning of the stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Kork View Post
    Hey, I also faced this issue and try this simple manually remove duplicated calendar entries but again i found that the sync has been disappeared on it. Then i restart all the process. i remove all the entries and reinstall this outlook and the conflict resolver software. then i perform this sync task on it. it works well now. hence if you want to get the correct result, then definitely you need to use this process and check its result. This is well for you to use the application and its sync task at the beginning of the stage.
    Thanks for such helpful suggestions over my query. In that case, i would be say that this reconnection and reinstallation surely work for me to fix this complicated problem. This is best to get correct output of conflict resolver. ALso user guide manual of the iPhone describe same thing about this issue.