Thread: iPhone 4s is making Rattling sound

iPhone 4s is making Rattling sound

I have recently bought a iPhone 4s and it was working fine by now but then from some days I have noticed that it is making Rattling sound whenever I am holding it flat and tap the back of it lightly. I have checked it out and I think that the noise is coming from the camera portion because when I press the end of the camera area then I am not hearing the sound. I doubt that if it is normal. Is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it and can help me with the same??

Re: iPhone 4s is making Rattling sound

I have recently bought a iPhone 4s and it was working fine by now but then from some days I have noticed that it is making Rattling sound whenever I am holding it flat and tap the back of it lightly. I have checked it out and I think that the noise is coming from the camera portion because when I press the end of the camera area then I am not hearing the sound. I doubt that if it is normal. Is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it and can help me with the same??
    I think that this is because of some kind of loose connecting inside, if you want then you can open it and check it out or better take it to the nearest service center to get it fixed.

Yes it comes from the camera optics and I had the same problem when I was using the iphone 4 but then I don’t think that it should matter that much, I mean that in my case I was not having problem with it so I did not get it repaired or something and I was using it in the same way. Even I have bought iphone 4s recently but then I am not facing the same with it, if you have a problem with it then better visit the apple service center and they will fix it out.

I had the same problem with the following ones that I had used before:
    • iphone 4s
    • HTC Evo 4g

The only solution was getting them repaired, I am using iphone 4s currently and I am not having any problem after getting it repaired. That’s the only solution in fact as it is some kind of hardware problem.

I have found some more people having the same problem and there are some solutions that have been mentioned for the same but then I am not very sure about it as I have not tried it out. Just check out the below thread and see if you get any help:
    iPhone 4 rattle