Thread: How to read cleaned iPod touch notes.db file

How to read cleaned iPod touch notes.db file

Hi, I have a notes.db file as per mentioned on that title. Actually this file is being created on the Old iPod touch but now it cleaned. I need to read this file code for doing something on my iPhone 4s device. HOw do i perform this reading code of previously removed db extensiton based file on it. can anyone recommend iPhone Backup Extractor type of sofware to recover this file. i don't want to restore it on my iPHone 4s but just decided to read its code. So, please help me to do this task.

Re: How to read cleaned iPod touch notes.db file

Yes, you need to install such iPhone Backup Extractor software and perform recovering task on it. Use simple options that presents on this software. Then try to get this db file. After recovering this file, use text-edit option and read its all content and code existing on it. This is well for you to read it using Text-Edit option.

You can also take help of other database recovery software here and perform this data file recovery procedure. i am sure that this will be work to fix your problem. ALso for additionally try to access the synchronization with an iphone 4s device. then try this recovery procedure. its might be helpful to read ipod cleaned out content in your iPHone 4s device.

Quote Originally Posted by HamsiniI View Post
    You can also take help of other database recovery software here and perform this data file recovery procedure. i am sure that this will be work to fix your problem. ALso for additionally try to access the synchronization with an iphone 4s device. then try this recovery procedure. its might be helpful to read ipod cleaned out content in your iPHone 4s device.
    You can here also use the Mail.app for accessing the content from this recovered database file from iPOd device. Downmload this application with the help of app store. If it not work simply try to connect your ipod to the computer system and perform this recovery and reading code of the ipod databased file. USe Mac OS X for doing such kind of task. This is well for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Aachman View Post
    You can here also use the Mail.app for accessing the content from this recovered database file from iPOd device. Downmload this application with the help of app store. If it not work simply try to connect your ipod to the computer system and perform this recovery and reading code of the ipod databased file. USe Mac OS X for doing such kind of task. This is well for you.
    Thanks for such a lovely reply. i am really waiting for that. i hope that this will be work to fix my problem. I think its better to get use of the iPhone Backup Extractor software and perform this recovery procedure on your iPhone device. Its well for you. USe it and check its details. This is well for you.