Thread: Is location based reminders working on iOS 5GM and iPhone 3GS

Is location based reminders working on iOS 5GM and iPhone 3GS

i used iPhone 3gs for last three month and yesterday i performed iOS 5GM update task on it. It works successfully. BUt now when i simply try to access the location reminders application on it, it goes failure. it can't work. I used same application on my iphone 4 & 4s and now it gives problem on the iphone 3gs. Can any iphone user also faced such kind of problem?? If yes, please share your valuable reply regarding this complicated troubles. Thanks in advance for any such help.

re: Is location based reminders working on iOS 5GM and iPhone 3GS

iOS 5 is compatible with the iPhone 3Gs. The location services on the 3GS aren't works as great compared with the iPhone 4s. So, You faced such issues on it. In that stage get suitable application for ios 5Gm OS task. Its well for the app store works to provide such kind of suitable application for your iPhone 3gs.

Location reminders is being one of the inbuilt application of iOS 5GM. We can't externally get such kind of application using any app store. Hence i would be say that there is necessary to don't try to use any external apps. This is well for you to fix your complex issue. If you found any problem in this inbuilt application, then simply perform rebooting task. It might be works to fix your locations based reminders not working problem.

Quote Originally Posted by CassandraD View Post
    Location reminders is being one of the inbuilt application of iOS 5GM. We can't externally get such kind of application using any app store. Hence i would be say that there is necessary to don't try to use any external apps. This is well for you to fix your complex issue. If you found any problem in this inbuilt application, then simply perform rebooting task. It might be works to fix your locations based reminders not working problem.
    Such inbuilt application comfortable with the iPhone 3gs and it will be works but at very slow level. Hence don't expect from him to get the result in quickest manner. The GPS in the 3GS is good enough to support this function! Hence you can use it for such location reminders type of functionality. its well for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Samaria View Post
    Such inbuilt application comfortable with the iPhone 3gs and it will be works but at very slow level. Hence don't expect from him to get the result in quickest manner. The GPS in the 3GS is good enough to support this function! Hence you can use it for such location reminders type of functionality. its well for you.
    This iOS5 full version did have the location based reminders. But one thing here must be highlighted that this iOS 5GM is might be works well with the location reminders. Hence i think its upcoming release will be able to perform all the necessary process with this location based reminders apps. SO, locations based reminders definitely works with the iOS 5GM and it nothing gives any problem on iPhone 3gs.

Re: Is location based reminders working on iOS 5GM and iPhone 3GS

Oh, wow. Well in that case never mind. Thanks for your input. Reminders work, I have waiting such full version of this iOS 5GM OS that provides inbuilt facility of this locations reminders. This is well for me and it will be work to fix this complicated problems. So, hope that the apple immediately launch its full version.