Thread: Nokia Lumia 800 a successive failure

Nokia Lumia 800 a successive failure

HI, I have gotten this phone and really this is just a crap, in fact as I have written in the title like this should be consider as a successive failure of Nokia once again isn’t it?

You might be thinking what could be the problem as i am just avoiding this phone completely. But see i have mentioned the picture below in that i have found some soil in the screen. I don’t know whether this could be a bug or what but still i would like to recommend you to all the guys having this phone as let me know if it is a bug or isn't.

Go to Diagnostics (##634#) >> Accept >> LCD White >> Touch the screen and you will get the black image as I have mentioned in the Image below. Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Nokia Lumia 800 a successive failure

it seems like you must be experiencing any handling problems regarding the devices screen, isn’t it? Because i do have the same phone i haven’t ever experienced the same thing with the phone ever. Thus i think it would be better to contact the service center and see what they are saying about the same, because i think your device needs to be either repair and if not possible that you should get the replacement for the same.

Though i am having the same opinion as the above user but still if suppose If there are no problems with the device then color distinction that you are considering in the screen is not observable by the human eye, the black color is shaped by a very dark shade of green, so while capturing at high ISO and elongated shutter speed you will be able to pick up particulars which the human eye would not or else be able to observe.

I think it would be really better to visit the service center rather than applying solutions on your own, because this is appears to be something new…that even i haven’t seen it ever before.