Thread: kernel panic with randomly reboots on iPhone 4S

kernel panic with randomly reboots on iPhone 4S

Hi, I had used iPhone 4s in last six month and now i found that the kernel presents on this iphone 4s is being panic. Now this iphone 4s is being rebooting randomly. i don't know whether this happen because of kernel panic but yes, i need to fix this problems. Can anyone describe more thinks abotu this kernel panic problem and also fix this randomly rebooting problem. Thanks in advance for solving such issue.

Re: kernel panic with randomly reboots on iPhone 4S

If you are using Iphone 4s for multiple processes, then i would be say that the iOS 5 apple OS is presents on your Iphone 4s. In that case, i would be say that your iphone OS is buggy. You need to just try rebooting with an proper way. DO this by pressing the power button for long time. Then remove your iphone 4s battery from its slot. don't put it for few minutes. AFter sone time, put it on proper positions. Then power on your iPhone 4s. This is well for you to start your iPhone 4s for fresh way. Hope you got best result after finishing this process.

Apple's software quality control works to maintain such kind of complex issue. The controls that Apple's put in place curtail some key functionality for recovering and fixing this rebooting and kernel panic type of issue. I would be recommend to you for go to setting menu and then select the Diagnostics log option. This is well for you to fix your iphone problem.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanaJhon View Post
    Apple's software quality control works to maintain such kind of complex issue. The controls that Apple's put in place curtail some key functionality for recovering and fixing this rebooting and kernel panic type of issue. I would be recommend to you for go to setting menu and then select the Diagnostics log option. This is well for you to fix your iphone problem.
    If you think that the OS presents on this iphone is buggy or it contains some unnecessary setting, then recommend perform update. USe the inbuilt update option to fix your complex issue. I am sure that this kernel panic can be solved with using firmware update process. CHoose proper OS that suitable for your iPhone 4s. This is well for you and it works to start the iphone with fresh manner.

Same problem appear on my iphone 3gs. i did a full factory restore of the iphone and got positive result. I never need to perform any software or firmware update task on it. This is well for me to fix this problem using simple factory reset of the iphone. I used on iphone 3gs and got the positive result on it. You can also check with your iphone 4s. Hope you got best output.

Quote Originally Posted by Bala Murugan S View Post
    Same problem appear on my iphone 3gs. i did a full factory restore of the iphone and got positive result. I never need to perform any software or firmware update task on it. This is well for me to fix this problem using simple factory reset of the iphone. I used on iphone 3gs and got the positive result on it. You can also check with your iphone 4s. Hope you got best output.
    If you found that your iPhone demonstrating poor quality control/ products, definately you need to use the warranty card here. Try to use it and replace your iPhone 4s. This is well for you to apply replacement policy on this type of product. Then contact the apple service center and replace it. it well for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Samaria View Post
    If you found that your iPhone demonstrating poor quality control/ products, definately you need to use the warranty card here. Try to use it and replace your iPhone 4s. This is well for you to apply replacement policy on this type of product. Then contact the apple service center and replace it. it well for you.
    Normally kernel panic error appears on the computer system during the restoring its setting. I am surprising that such portable iphone device also makes kernel panic problem. In that case, why not you go with the diagnostic tools of iphone. yes, there is possibility to get this diagnostic tools on your iphone. this is well for you to fix such issue with the help of diagnositc tools. apply it. for more information read the manual of your iphone. i hope user guide manual of iphone 4s provide you details about diagnostic tools.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjan1990 View Post
    Normally kernel panic error appears on the computer system during the restoring its setting. I am surprising that such portable iphone device also makes kernel panic problem. In that case, why not you go with the diagnostic tools of iphone. yes, there is possibility to get this diagnostic tools on your iphone. this is well for you to fix such issue with the help of diagnositc tools. apply it. for more information read the manual of your iphone. i hope user guide manual of iphone 4s provide you details about diagnostic tools.
    Thanks for such a valuable reply. I am much waited for such a kind of reply. I hope that it works for me and in result it my iphone 4s rebooting randomly and the kernel panic problem. Initially i decided to try simply hard reset type of process. if it can't work, surely i used either diagnostic tools or the replacement of iphone via warranty card solutions. Once again thanks for such a valuable informations.