Thread: Not able to find the software installed in the Dell XPS L702X

Not able to find the software installed in the Dell XPS L702X

I recently bought the Dell XPS L702X notebook for myself which runs on the windows 7 and I would say that the notebook features are just best in this range and is worth buying it. but the problem which I’m facing is that 3 softwares which I installed it on to my laptop is not able to find it. so can anyone help me out with this so that I can use those installed softwares.

Re: Not able to find the software installed in the Dell XPS L702X

If you have installed the software in to the laptop then it should be there in the system, because I don’t think so once software is installed in the system goes uninstalled automatically unless you hide it or remove yourself or there are only some special softwares which hide themselves. So for this you have to search for that particular software.

Have you seen in to the C: program files is the software present or not. And also you should see in the start and going to the “all programs” and see whether you find the softwares there or not.

See if you are not able to find the software installed then first check it into the start==>all programs and check whether you find any of the software which you have installed or not. If you don’t find there then go to the C drive and in that go to the “program files “ folders and see any of the software installed folders you can see and if still you cannot find then I must say that the software which you are looking for didn’t got installed and you can get the software installed again and use it.

You can even search for the software by going through the search option and mentioning the name and let the system search for that particular file.

See if you are not able to find the software installed then first check it into the start==>all programs and check whether you find any of the software which you have installed or not. If you don’t find there then go to the C drive and in that go to the “program files “ folders and see any of the software installed folders you can see and if still you cannot find then I must say that the software which you are looking for didn’t got installed and you can get the software installed again and use it.
    As you are saying that I should try downloading the software from the net, but the thing is that I cannot remember the name of the software which I had installed earlier. So how can I download the same software as I did. Can anyone help me out with this.

As you are saying that I should try downloading the software from the net, but the thing is that I cannot remember the name of the software which I had installed earlier. So how can I download the same software as I did. Can anyone help me out with this.
    I think if you cannot remember the name of the software then in this case I don’t think so anyone can help you with this because there are lakhs of software available on the net and form this all which one you want it in your system. Or one thing you can do is that you can search on the Google for some of the feature from the software and see whether you get the results of the search for the particular software you are looking for or you can also ask from you friends about the software if they know the name then it might help you.