Thread: Apple sent me Wrong IMEI/Unlock Code for Iphone 4

Apple sent me Wrong IMEI/Unlock Code for Iphone 4

I buy this iPhone 4 and now when i try to apply the IMEI code that i found using Apple help. initially i contact the apple customer care and get IMEI code for this iPhone 4. BUt during Unlocking code process, i used IMEI code, it shows wrong IMEI code. I used vodafone sim card on my iPhone 4. Can anyone describe why this code is wrong that i get from the apple?? Is this correct that apple provide me wrong code?? Need help that fix my issue.

Re: Apple sent me Wrong IMEI/Unlock Code for Iphone 4

As per my own knowledge i think this iPhone states that restoring process necessary on your iPhone 4. Restore your iPhone. This is necessary for you to use it and then check what happen when you use such IMEI code. I hope there is no problem arrives on your iPhone 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaganvihari View Post
    As per my own knowledge i think this iPhone states that restoring process necessary on your iPhone 4. Yoiu need to simply perform this restoring task on it. This is necessary for you to apply correct process and then check what happen when you use such IMEI code. I hope there is no problem arrives on your iPhone 4.
    Same thing happen on my iPhone 4. WHen i try to reinsert the sim card on it, it shows wrong IMEI code. Also it ask for unlock code. Then i perform this restoring process on it. But accieently i found that the problem is still present on it. Can anyone describe any other solutions that helps me to fix it?? Thanks in advance for avoiding such complicated problem.

You can also use the TinyUmbrella software for solving IMEI number problem of your Iphone. It allows you to take backups of SHSH blobs and also it provides you the It also works to perform restore task on your iPhone. SO, firts connect your iPhone 4 to the computer and then run this TinyUmbrella software. Then select your device and enter provided IMEI number. I am sure that you got some useful solutions over this issue. Try it for well result.

In that situations, you can simply contact the apple service center and show the problem to the service center expert. They provide you the details about this issue and i am sure that they either fix such IMEI problem. it might be possible that they help to you for performing unlock code on it. USe such expert help. this is well for you. also remember that use the warranty card for such process. it works to perform task using free of charge.

unlocking process can be possible with the help of itunes activation servers. I don't think that the apple works to fix or help for such unlocking process.hence i would be say that you need to simply use above mentioned contacting to service center expert. Sometimes it shows unnecessary things on it. Its well for take help of expert and perform suitable process on this iPhone.