Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Unable to download whatsapp for Nokia X3-02

Portable Devices

Old 24-12-2011

Unable to download whatsapp for Nokia X3-02

HI, i am Using this Nokia X3-02 and really i am just fed up of this phone as it just won?t support anything which i liked. Now you guys must be aware about the application called as ?whatsapp? but i am not able to get it download however as i have tried a lot. Is there anybody having the same problem? Please let me know if there is any solution for the same?

Old 24-12-2011

Re: Unable to download whatsapp for Nokia X3-02

have you tried downloading from the OVI store? Because when I was searching about the same, i couldn?t found any such result for the phone. thus if you haven?t tried ever on OVI then you should try to download it from there itself.
Old 24-12-2011

Quote:
Have you tried downloading from the OVI store? Because when I was searching about the same, i couldn?t found any such result for the phone. thus if you haven?t tried ever on OVI then you should try to download it from there itself.
I have already tried this thing on phone but Nope..! they don?t have any such application available for the device. see whenever I visit the page I used to get the page showing ?whatsapp? status but not the messenger and whenever I visit it over the Google and then when i reached to the whatsapp page I used to get the below mentioned error.

?Sorry, this item is not available for the Nokia X3-02.?

Anyways thanks for the suggestion.
Old 24-12-2011

I think you might not be aware but still I have heard as the application that you are about to have is not available for the S40 symbian devices.
Old 25-12-2011

Have you ever visited their official website? I am not sure whether the application will be available or not but still you should at least visit over there. See i have mentioned the LINK below for your convenience.
Old 31-12-2011

Off course you can download this application in your phone as i have recently done it and everything works fine..!!

it is just like you have to simply make sure you are opening the official website from your phone itself...don't know exactly what could be the problem downloading to the computer but still if you try to download it in your machine then the official website will list your device in the unsupported device list but still you can download it to you mobile.

and if possible try to download it from the default browser of your phone because i am not sure about the operamini or other browser if you are using any...
Old 06-01-2012

Hi, I'm facing the same issue. You'll need to tweak with the configuration settings on your phone. I've been getting error messages saying that I need to check my access point settings or contact my service carrier. If you've exchanged your sim card lately or made any changes to the connectivity or configuration settings on your phone, do lemme know

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , , ,