Thread: How to create different folder for music video on iPhone

How to create different folder for music video on iPhone

I have recently bought an apple iphone and this is my first apple phone so I don’t have much idea about the same, I just wanted to know if it possible to create different folder for music,video on iPhone? And if yes than how? Is there anyone who can help me out with the same? Any help regarding the same will be appreciated.

re: How to create different folder for music video on iPhone

I have recently bought an apple iphone and this is my first apple phone so I don’t have much idea about the same, I just wanted to know if it possible to create different folder for music,video on iPhone? And if yes than how? Is there anyone who can help me out with the same? Any help regarding the same will be appreciated.
    As far as I am aware it is not possible to create video playlist on iPhone but then you can just go to the Video section and there it will display only the videos and not other sounds and music. It also depends on the sections, I mean that in my case I am having section for trailers, section for TV episodes, section for movies and they are under itunes in different parts. you can get the sane from the apple site.

re: How to create different folder for music video on iPhone

Hey thanks for that quick reply, even I was thinking that it is not possible as I had tried it out already but then I just wanted to confirm it out as I am a newbie, I will check out for the sections that you have specified above but other than that I also wanted to share that I am getting a message to delete the video in order to utilize the space and I get it when any video is played. Is there a way to turn off these things??

Re: How to create different folder for music video on iPhone

Even I get the same and I have not yet found a solution of the same, I don’t think that there is actually a solution to get rid of this message “"do you want to delete". Other than this I have also not found a repeat option as well.