Thread: iPhone 4S pictures properties not editable with Windows

iPhone 4S pictures properties not editable with Windows

Hi i am using the Apple iPhone 4s from the last few months and it is the best that i have ever used. I click several pics with the help of my iPhone 4s. NOw when i try to connect my iPhone 4s to windows 7 based computer, it connect. But problem is it can't able to edit properties of the pictures that i take using iPhone 4s. Specially i try to perform rotate/ crop / edit them and save on computer but it goes failure. WHen i try to do this task, computer shows error "photo can't be saved because there is a problem with the photo's file properties". Need helpful suggestions that works to fix this error message.

re: iPhone 4S pictures properties not editable with Windows

Hello your problem is not looking obvious it looks difficult. But i would be suggest you for use the Photo Stream. Use this software to edit the photo editing task on your iPhone 4s. Its well for you to perform photo properties editing task. With Photo Stream, you can import photos from your iPhone type of devices to your computer. Then it allow to you for accessing and editing such picutres on your iPhone. This is well for you to use such an inbuilt and useful software for such process.

yes, i also say that there is necessary to access such software for uploading iphone or such type of portable device content to the computer system. It specially designed for such a kind of task. After importing them, you can easily edit it on your windows based system. HEnce try this. Normal copy paste content from iPhone to computer makes erros like "photo can't be saved because there is a problem with the photo's file properties". Hence its even better to use software for editing pictures.

There are few restrictions also present on this software. You can edit photos that are in the photo stream directory. Hence its necessary to move pictures to the photo stream directory. Otherwise you can't able to do this process. I think software was specially designed for such a process. Hence do it and check its result. Its better for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaganvihari View Post
    There are few restrictions also present on this software. You can edit photos that are in the photo stream directory. Hence its necessary to move pictures to the photo stream directory. Otherwise you can't able to do this process. I think software was specially designed for such a process. Hence do it and check its result. Its better for you.
    If the picture metadata means its access permissions is corrupt on iPhone 4s, and same you move to computer, definately such issue arrives. Then for solving this problem, you need to remove this metadata. I don't know how to remove such picture file metadata but yes, there is necessary to perform this process on your iPhone 4s. Its well for handling and editing your pictures that you captured on iPhone 4s.

I know this technique to remove the metadata of the pictures that captured on iPhone or any other portable device. DOwnload and install Irfan View software on your computer. Then run it and open picture files. Press Shift+J button. CHoose "Clear all APP markers" option on it. Hit Start. It will empty all the EXIF data and surely doesn't recompress picture file. Use it for deleting the metadata. It works to fix your editigin issue. Then you can normally edit or save such picutre file.

Instead of doing this simple picture copy-paste to computer, you can Email it to your email-id. Then Download it through email account and open to edit or save such iPhone 4s pictures. Its also an alternative solutions that works great on this iPhone. Try it with the help of your email-id. Its even better instead of downloading and running unnecessary applications for this task. Try this and check its result. Its well for you to get result in quick way.

Quote Originally Posted by Bala Murugan S View Post
    Instead of doing this simple picture copy-paste to computer, you can Email it to your email-id. Then Download it through email account and open to edit or save such iPhone 4s pictures. Its also an alternative solutions that works great on this iPhone. Try it with the help of your email-id. Its even better instead of downloading and running unnecessary applications for this task. Try this and check its result. Its well for you to get result in quick way.
    opening the image in Windows Paint and rotating the image can also be possible this in your windows 7. Its also well for you to get the same kind of operations with the help of this windows paint and perform such rotating and saving images on computer system. Use it for doing such task. I used it and found well result. I apply same process after capturing pictures with iPhone 3gs. Its well for you.

if you open same iPhone 4s pictures in Photoshop, I'm sure you got rotation option. then you can applied it on your downloaded pictures. Use it and perform the rotation or else any kind of editing task. AFter finishing it you can simply click on File->Save on photoshop. Its well for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Samaria View Post
    if you open same iPhone 4s pictures in Photoshop, I'm sure you got rotation option. then you can applied it on your downloaded pictures. Use it and perform the rotation or else any kind of editing task. AFter finishing it you can simply click on File->Save on photoshop. Its well for you.
    If you want to rotate your iphone 4s pictures, you can use simple below process. Here, move pistuers to computer. Move it on any folder of your windows 7. Right click on this picture file. CHoose Rotate Clockwise or Rotate AntiClockwise option. Its well for rotating the picture without opening this picutre file. Don't use any additional software downloading or anything process on it. Its better for you.

Re: iPhone 4S pictures properties not editable with Windows

Quote Originally Posted by Anjan1990 View Post
    If you want to rotate your iphone 4s pictures, you can use simple below process. Here, move pistuers to computer. Move it on any folder of your windows 7. Right click on this picture file. CHoose Rotate Clockwise or Rotate AntiClockwise option. Its well for rotating the picture without opening this picutre file. Don't use any additional software downloading or anything process on it. Its better for you.
    Thanks for such a helpful suggestions regarding this task. Initially i think that there is no way to edit the existing iphone 4s photos. bUt at the end i was able to do this simple task on it. This is well for me and it works to fix my photo editing problem.