Thread: Dead battery won’t reboot Nokia X3-02 while plugged in

Dead battery won’t reboot Nokia X3-02 while plugged in

HI, i am having Nokia X3-02 from couple of months and the thing is like i have never experienced such problem ever before with the phone, as mentioned in the title anyone else had this problem? I have noticed as the phone dies while battery reaches about 5% (not 1%). Thus obviously we need to plugged it but it takes 10 minutes previous to you can switch phone back on again, any idea what’s happening? Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Dead battery won’t reboot Nokia X3-02 while plugged in

It might be possible as the batter that you are using in your phone might have gone bad and that’s why you must be having such problem with the it. Anyways have you ever noticed any other thing with the phone, i mean to say any other symptoms regarding the battery like whether they are getting overheated or somewhat like that? See if so then surely I could say that there should be some problem with the battery that you are using in your phone thus at this moment first you need to make out any glitches in the batter and that you can done by means of any other battery. Thus if suppose you are using any other battery, you can at least determine whether there is some problem with the current battery that you are using or not. And if suppose you get any variation over there at that time you can simply make out whether there is some problem with the batter or with the phone.

Though there could be some problem with the hardware but still it is always better to start with the software troubleshooting. So according to my opinion you should try to first make out whether the firmware installed in the phone behaves normally or it is stressed out? I don’t know whether you have ever tried resetting the firmware or not, but still i would like to recommend you that you should first try to reset the firmware determine the difference.

While proceeding with the same you should make sure to backup the crucial data in your phone or else it will be wiped out and which will not be recoverable even.

See I would say that behavior is quite normal, because almost all the phone used to get down at performance while their battery reaches to that stat, so i don’t think there could be any problem but still as mentioned above it would be better to get it tested.

Powers down with 5% left and then refuses to reboot until it feels like it? This is clearly seems to be the problem with the firmware installed. But still i don’t think resetting the firmware will help you any way but still if it couldn’t then you should proceed with the firmware reinstallation.

See, though there could be any problem with the phone as mentioned by the above user but still the best thing that you can do over here is to visit the service center of the phone and then see what they are saying about the same. Obviously we are not that good at any testing thus let them test the mobile for us so that at least we could determine what is the problem and what could be the possible solution for the same?

In fact, in your case if suppose there is need of replacement of any product then also it would be better to get them replaced rather than using the same. because it may turn out to be the reason for causing another problems regarding the same.