Thread: How is capacitive buttons in Nokia Lumia 800 - Back, Home, Search

How is capacitive buttons in Nokia Lumia 800 - Back, Home, Search

Hi, I am planning to have this phone for myself but still I am quite confused with its touch screen capacitive buttons. I mean to say i want to know whether those buttons in the phones are well or not? Because see when i was searching about the same I came across this thread..and in that the user have complaint about the buttons thus I am quite confused about the same. anyways please let me know whether is it worthy to buy this phone or not.

Re: How is capacitive buttons in Nokia Lumia 800 - Back, Home, Search

Obviously this phone is quite good to have. And as far as the thread that you have mentioned in the question is just a different case. I mean to say there isn’t any mobile that doesn’t have any issue but still it might be possible like there could be some problem with the device itself so that doesn’t means like you’ll also get the same product. thus as far as my personal opinion is concerned I would like to recommend you that you should get this phone without any tension all this functions works very good.

you may couldn’t believe but still i have received demo units precisely one week previous to launch. everybody in our office has had a fine turn at using one for an comprehensive period of time. But over here the thing that i would like to tell you is like not a single person managed to "accidentally" press the touch keys without meaning to. This is a non-issue, and to be frank, this thread turned out to be fairly a disappointment. Best bet, is not to hand awkward people your nice new phone, let them play with a Nokia C2 in its place.

In fact when i was searching the same thing i came to know that there has not been a solitary complaint from a Nokia Lumia 800 user on this subject you appears to have productively arrived at a rather noticeable conclusion. That means you can at the present move on to an additional manufacturer's site to complain about it with a sense of accomplishment and a job well done, if you found any problem with it.

I am not sure about other guys but still I really don't have an trouble with capacitive buttons, I had them on my Android phone as well with no issue, I've used the Lumia-800 without problem and I've not seen any major hitch discussed on any other forum regarding the same thing but if there was anything I was fanatically worried about I'd keep away from it like the plague. But still as mentioned above i would suggest you that you should get this phone without hitch as there isn’t any such problem that you have described.

previous to you go all passionate about it. Nokia and Microsoft already have it enclosed. You can do a simple examination if you have any doubts regarding the screen. Now put your finger on any part of the display away from the buttons and don't let go. Slide your finger over to any of the 3 buttons and tell me if they make active.

Now give a round of applause because this works for all applications to protect alongside unintentional touch.

Don’t know whether there is any problem or not but still I am looking frontward to get my hands on a very much finer interface solution Nokia 710 in the New Year.

Hey thanks for your reaction. It's correct, it isn't a trouble or a malfunction. Today, I have tripped a Nokia Care Point, so evaluate my Lumia 800 with someone else, precisely the similar screen as in my previous post.

It's a AMOLED characteristic, and manifestation by black color. By other colors, you can't observe thing like my picture. So I can end over here as my Lumia doesn't have disappointment.