Thread: Custom Ringtone for Nokia Lumia 800 with windows XP

Custom Ringtone for Nokia Lumia 800 with windows XP

HI, i am having this newer Smartphone but still i was wondering as whether is it possible to add or create custom ringtones in the phone or not. Please let me know if it is possible, any suggestion will be venerated.

Re: Custom Ringtone for Nokia Lumia 800 with windows XP

What exactly you wanted to do? I don’t know how to create a ringtone to your phone but still I can tell you how you can add ringtone to your phone. To add a ringtone to your phone just follow the steps.
    • attach your phone to your computer by means of data cable, and after that sync the file to your phone.

• On Start, tap left to the Application list, then tap Settings >> Ringtones + sounds.

• hit the Ringtone list, next discover the new ringtone you just added.

Thanks for the suggestion dude, but still i have heard as we must have install zune software for transferring the files, is it necessary. If so then please let me know from where can i download this software to the phone.

Thanks for the suggestion dude, but still i have heard as we must have install zune software for transferring the files, is it necessary. If so then please let me know from where can I download this software to the phone.
    You can simply download the software from here itself, but still I have heard that it is just used for creating out own ringtones.

Yeah off course you can do that, in fact i would like to suggest you that you should visit over here for further information regarding the same.

you might not be aware but still though it is a windows phone but you can simply create a ringtone using iTunes. And for that you have to simply go through the following mentioned steps.

• Open iTunes.

• As you open with the same discover the file you desire to edit, and then click File >> Get Info.

• Once you open that you’ll see many tabs from where select the Info tab, beneath Genre, type ringtone, then click OK.

• Open the Windows Phone Connector for Mac, connect your phone to your computer using a the data cable, and then sync the file to your phone.

• On Start, tap left to the Application list, then tap Settings >> Ringtones and sounds.

• Tap the Ringtone listing, after that discover the new ringtone you just added.

You can simply download the software from here itself, but still I have heard that it is just used for creating out own ringtones.
    I am agree with the above user and if suppose you are about to create new ringtones to your phone then obviously you can make use this software, anyways see i have mentioned the steps below by referring them you can create your own ringtone.

• Open the Zune software and locate the file you desire to turn into a ringtone.

• You have to right-click the file, and next click Edit.

• In the GENRE list, tick or type ringtone, then click OK.

• Attach your phone to your PC using a cable, and after that sync the file to your phone.

• On Start, flick left to the App list, then tap Settings >> Ringtones + sounds.

• Tap the Ringtone list, then hit upon the new ringtone you just added.