Thread: Want to upgrade memory, TV tuner card and HD screen in Dell Mini 10

Want to upgrade memory, TV tuner card and HD screen in Dell Mini 10

As I have bought the dell netbook few months back. the thing I want to say is that when I bought the netbook there was no more features in the netbook. But when searching on the net what I found is that they are providing the upgrade for the mini 10. So I would like to know is the news for the upgradation is true or is just the rumors.

Re: Want to upgrade memory, TV tuner card and HD screen in Dell Mini 10

If you are looking for upgrading your netbook than I assume that there are many models in the mini 10. So it will make my job easier if you provide the specific model for the laptop.

If you are looking for upgrading your netbook than I assume that there are many models in the mini 10. So it will make my job easier if you provide the specific model for the laptop.
    Currently I’m using Dell Mini 10 (1010) model and as I had said that when I went to buy the netbook there was no upgrade available for the netbook. So now as I have heard about the upgrade available so I don’t want to wait at the fence and watch. So if anybody have the idea about this then please let me know.

Instead of upgrading the netbook you should try buying the new one. As you are telling that you want to upgrade your netbook with the TV tuner card , memory and HD screen then I think this will cost you more and in the same price you can buy the new one. Because recently one of my friend had upgraded the netbook with the memory, and the screen and it cost him half the price he bought the netbook. This is because the cost of the screen is more and due to this overall cost also increases. So my suggestion is that you should not go for the upgradation and use the one you have or try buying the new one.

Even…I want to know regarding the upgrade. If there is upgrade for the mini 1010 then I want to have in my netbook. So do anyone have the info regarding this.

According to me as you are mentioning that you want to upgrade the TV tuner card , memory and with the HD screen then for your model there is no upgradation available for the netbook. Only Dell Mini 10 1010V model is available for the upgradation not the others models. The reason behind this that there is no expansion slot for the memory in the 1010, so due to this you cannot expand more memory in to it. And if you want to still have the perfect info for this then you should try contacting to the dell guys regarding the upgrade info for your model.

If I’m not wrong then only the memory upgrade is available for the netbook and not any other features you are looking for. So before you go for upgrading your netbook you should cross verify with the dell guys regarding this. as doing this will let you get the clear info for this.