Thread: Swap Magic CD Disk stop working

Swap Magic CD Disk stop working

Anyone have any idea about this? Swap Magic CD Disk stop working suddenly. before this its works really great. but now i cant even play old ps1 games. this is bit iritating now. i try to go through some sites but noone have any answer for this. so please if anyone found anything about this than please provide me.

Re: Swap Magic CD Disk stop working

I connect my DVD encoder / cd marquetry, the MC / USB flash drive and turn on the PS2, will set up the Swap Magic disc instead of the installation menu starts. I have tested it with the PS2 and the PS2 slim fat 5xxxx 7xxxx. Both are the same.

swap magic has now run for over a year without any problems on my ps2. However, it has been on strike today. play almost all of them no longer works, although a few more days went smoothly. after the procedure with the swap magic disk, opening the console, etc. is done, start the game normally. However, loads and loads and loads ps2 with no success. Does anybody know what's wrong?

this is already clear at this swap disc mist let you modify the console rather because it's safer. I now want to spread any panic but some types have their ps2 made already broken with these magic swap discs. I found out that you need the swap magic or not at the breaker pro cd because you just go into the browser and sets An original ps1 cd into it then comes the trick and it does change into the copy, grayed out and clicking on the cd when the browser is then you can also play the games!

Has anyone ever tried a variant of Liberty_Fighter? Does it really work?

Actually, it is worthwhile to import no longer at Accel 2 comes to us because in a month already Accel 1, which is almost the same. I have two Accel since the end of 2007 and I find the nerve to support the character and the character selection menu is worse than the first by Accel.