Thread: Shortcut to turn off and On WiFi, Bluetooth etc on IPhone

Shortcut to turn off and On WiFi, Bluetooth etc on IPhone

I have recently purchased a new iPhone 4 and I want to know about any shortcut way to turn off and turn on Wifi, Bluetooth and other type of settings. Normally I have to go into the iPhone settings menu tu turn off and turn on the Wifi, Bluetooth or other settings which is kind of time consuming. So, if there will be any shortcut method then it will be good in use. Thanks

re: Shortcut to turn off and On WiFi, Bluetooth etc on IPhone

You can download an application called App Switcher from the iTunes store. After installing it in your iPhone you can try to create shortcut for any thing and turn it off or on with one tap. I purchased this application since it put contact shortcuts in the notification area. But note that do not update this app to the latest or otherwise some of these features will be removed and you wont enjoy it.

re: Shortcut to turn off and On WiFi, Bluetooth etc on IPhone

There is another app called SBSettings which does the same thing but you will need to jailbreak your iPhone inorder to get this app to work properly. Once you install and launch this application on your phone, you will see different toggle switches which will be available in settings app like the wifi, edge, 3G, bluetooth, etc. All you need to do is just tap on the switch to disable or enable the same features. Hope this helps.

Re: Shortcut to turn off and On WiFi, Bluetooth etc on IPhone

As said above you will need to jailbreak your iPhone inorder to get one button tap notification for turning off and turning on Notifications, Wifi, 3G, etc. This iPhone is made for the user experience and disgned to be fuss free and unlike any older android phones the user is not required to toggle these features on or off to save battery on their phone.