Thread: USB Loader GX does not detect my external HDD

USB Loader GX does not detect my external HDD

I use USB Loader GX for a long time and it works great. Except that I have to install a Hermes cIOS to try to run Monster Hunter Tri and it did not function. I put the Hermes cIOS of my usb loader detects more than my external HDD. I uninstall the cIOS for Hermes to return as before and my dd is still not detected. What do I get my dd what cIOS detect and I will be better to install.

Re: USB Loader GX does not detect my external HDD

Check that your games are still on the disk due to accidental formatting. then renames (in what you want) in the config file on your USB Loader GX SD( / config / globalGX.cfg). USB Loader GX restarts so that it recreates a default config file.

Your putting the global setting to cios 223 when it has to be at 249 and 223 for monster hunter in the individual setting of the game Hermes trouble installing it you need a good base for the cios 223 which is 37 (the 202 60/222 38/224 on the 57). If you waits 30 seconds you just put the 249 loader for USB Loader GX.

My games are always on my dd. What does you mean by renaming? My dd is still not detected. After 30 sec I can choose between 249 or cios 222. I reinstall the hermes cios with the tutorial And it works yet.

I have exactly the same problem, I reformatted the HDD and reinstalled the games that are good on SD but impossible to have them read by usb loader gx. i have uninstalled hermes without success! I have a problem with pimp my wii that no longer works.

I have a wii in 4.1 and freshly updated in 1.4 Pimp My Wii. The thing most strange is that I can play divx and company on the HDD externally works fine on a pal wii also. So I suspect that there is a problem on the Wii but now as finding a needle in a haystack. that will not find the usbloader drive (WBFS/FAT32/NTFS) while in mplayer, no problem! USB port is working so well! BootMii is installed, is it possible to make a backup of another wii or it is a very bad idea?

First, it must be formatted as WBFS and partition, MPlayer will not recognize it anyway if it recognizes GeeXboX logical partition. Use WBFS Manager. Second, test and install USB Loader GX cIOS rev 10, subsequent errors are your type. Third, if your HDD is Seagate and scrubbed the rest and will not do.

I will prove what the cIOS 38 to see what happens. I have also reviewed what the units. Had the first G: as normal and second H: the WBFS and I've changed since Computer Management in Vista. Although it sounds like you still primary formerly the G: if you do not format.

Once installed cIOS first you told me (cIOS 38), it seems that nothing has changed. Only the USB Loader GX has taken much longer to boot up and count down 30 seconds. I tried with both cIOS given a choice (222 and 249) but nothing. I just tested the SD / USB Loader and here I seem to finally recognize the HD, but still tells me that there is no partition WFBS, I say to do it and I get error (ret = -6). In theory and format the partition the WFBS Manager.