Thread: Weak battery charging of Inspiron 1545

Weak battery charging of Inspiron 1545

Hello friends I have Inspiron 1545. I have problem of its battery of 1545. Battery power is showing fine but actually battery is not charging. Someone told me to update BIOS but it took 10% battery power and I have only remaining same. So friends please give me advice, what should I do?

Re: Weak battery charging of Inspiron 1545

As per my knowledge BIOS update is not solution of this problem, first you have to check AC adapter is connected properly or not? If it’s connected it like to be bad battery or if it not connected properly then you have to try new Dell adapter. If result is same of battery then you have to change your power jack. This time your problem may get solved. If you want any kind of assistance kindly ask me, I will try to solve it.

I will suggest you to you have to contact with your Dell customer care. They will definitely solve your problem. One of my friend also face this problem, he was visit in Dell customer care. There engineers comes at his home and solved his problem, I think you can also try to contact them.

I think you have update your all drivers and resetting the system setting, after latest update it may get solved your problem try it and give me reply soon.

Thank you for your fast reply; few days ago I updated my OS to windows 7. I just tried to sort out that problem after updates. And today when I switch on my laptop that time battery was 55% charge, but I connect to power there is some message blink on my desktop. That your power adapter is not recognized, connect new Dell adapter. After that I purchase new adapter from market and now my battery heath is good.

OH! Good, I am happy to read this reply, if you get any other kind of assistance please inform me, I will surely clear it.