Thread: Did not working Dell wireless Bluetooth 370 and stereo headphones Bluetooth.

Did not working Dell wireless Bluetooth 370 and stereo headphones Bluetooth.

I have Dell studio 1537 also with Bluetooth stereo headphones which name as platronics pulsar 260. I have found a problem in Bluetooth, whenever at the time of listening songs, from my system Bluetooth gets disappeared. Bluetooth shows it’s on but nothing happening with wireless switch. My operating system is windows 7 and I have mini card driver also I have BT audio driver. I want to sort out my Bluetooth problem please help me.

Re: Did not working Dell wireless Bluetooth 370 and stereo headphones Bluetooth.

I will suggest you to you can solve your problem through concerning Dell customer care staff. They may help you. If you have warranty of your Bluetooth, then you can replace it. For my suggestion, you must visit your nearest Dell customer care. Give me feedback whatever you get result from customer care .I will try to find out any other solutions which may get help you or others.

Re: Did not working Dell wireless Bluetooth 370 and stereo headphones Bluetooth.

I have also same problem, it doesn’t showing Bluetooth when it was active. It was too irritating for me guys any solution you have?

I think you have to update all drivers also with BT software. You have to remove all connections of Bluetooth and other audio drivers. After connecting all connections you have to turn on the system that test it, it’s working properly or not.

I would like to tell you that if you follow my steps your problem will be solved.
    • Turn off your computer, remove all drivers and Bluetooth connection
    • Connect each driver, restart it and then uninstall each Bluetooth device
    • Then download latest version of driver of dell.
    • Do proper installation of each device and drivers.
    • After this procedure try to connect Bluetooth.
    I think you may success on this procedure

Thank you for your solution I will definitely follow you’re all instructions. I hope I will get success from it, any other suggestions kindly reply me.