Thread: disappointed with the pixel density on the screen of LG Nitro HD

disappointed with the pixel density on the screen of LG Nitro HD

it was a great phone and the features are great but lacking in its pixel density. there are screen problems occurring with my phone. I notice a fair amount of darkness at the time of playing videos , games, and sometimes experience uneven lighting and streakiness . is anyone knowing about this issue as there is a some amount of light leaking round the edges of the screen. i am really disappointed in this case as i purchased with the intention of its longer screen width and clarity.

Re: disappointed with the pixel density on the screen of LG Nitro HD

in my case. as i was of the similar issue, and there were some experiences where there were plenty of light bleed in addition with terrible blacks on these screens . i will never make use of anything other than Super AMOLED + as i know that its HD . i am just waiting for the Super AMOLED + HD to come out.

the possible solution to this could be by making sure of the video quality you are playing./. and i will recommend that after checking the video quality , you should insist on a good video player. and also make sure of the resolution of the video. consider the bit rate of the video .

there were no issues in my case as i was watching several netflix videos and various youtubes . i use hd videos and then there are no issues on my side. the colors feel more real so feels better than superAMOLED display and not as over exaggerated. the screen appears to be pretty impressive while maintaining the extra brightness . the only difference is that amoled make use of some better power efficiency .

i can say here that if you make use of clear videos the there will be no problem in that case. there is a screen issue in this thing as i came across many users and there were using videos with low quality. it determinately depends on the video quality.