Thread: Unable to pair device via Bluetooth with Dell XPS 15 L502X on windows 7

Unable to pair device via Bluetooth with Dell XPS 15 L502X on windows 7

I am user of Dell XPS 15 L502X laptop which I am using from last some months and in my laptop I have windows 7 operating system. Whenever I try to pair Bluetooth device with my laptop at that time it cannot find that device. This problem has started suddenly. I have tried several solution but none of the solution worked for me. Please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

Re: Unable to pair device via Bluetooth with Dell XPS 15 L502X on windows 7

I will first suggest you that you should try to solve this problem by doing system restore in Dell XPS 15 L502X laptop because you have said that in your laptop this problem has started suddenly. Performing system restore in your Dell XPS 15 L502X laptop can solve this type of problem. I hope after doing that problem will get solved.

You are facing this problem while connecting any particular Bluetooth device with your Dell XPS 15 L502X laptop or this problem occurs with every device you tried? If this problem occurs with every device you tried then problem is with the Dell XPS 15 L502X laptop and if you are facing this problem with while connecting any particular device with your Dell XPS 15 L502X laptop then it means there is nothing wrong with your Dell XPS 15 L502X laptop but problem is that device. I hope this information will be help you to detect the exact problem.

If you have tried to solve this problem by doping the system restore in your Dell XPS 15 L502X laptop and after doping the system restore also if you are getting the same problem then you should first check Bluetooth related setting in your Dell XPS 15 L502X laptop and you have to make sure all the setting is proper. If you find anything wrong with the setting in then correct that setting and after doing that you have to try o connect the Bluetooth device again and after that you have to check whether you are able to connect the Bluetooth device with your laptop or not.

As far as I know after doing all the settings properly this when you try to connect the Bluetooth device at that time you will not get any problem.

Doing system restore does not solve this problem. I am facing this problem while connecting very Bluetooth device with the Dell XPS 15 L502X laptop. I have also checked all Bluetooth related setting in my laptop and there is nothing wrong with the setting. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I will suggest you to first you have to uninstall the Bluetooth drivers from your Dell XPS 15 L502X laptop and after uninstalling the Bluetooth drivers from your laptop you have to run Ccleaner and after that you have to insert the driver installation disk in your laptop and after doing that you have to install Bluetooth drivers again in your Dell XPS 15 L502X laptop. After installing the Bluetooth drivers again in your laptop you have to check whether it makes any difference or not.

In my Dell laptop I was going though from similar issue and then I have tried to search the solution on the internet and after trying several tricks also I was facing same problem with my Dell XPS 15 L502X laptop. Now after that I have uninstalled the Bluetooth drivers from my laptop and then you installed the Bluetooth drivers again and after doing that also I get the same problem. Now after that I have downloaded the latest Bluetooth drivers from the internet and after that I have installed that drivers in my Dell XPS 15 L502X laptop and after installing the latest drivers in my laptop my problem get solved.

I think you should also update the Bluetooth driver in your laptop and then your problem will get soled.

To download the latest Bluetooth drivers foe the Dell XPS 15 L502X laptop you have to open the Dell official web site and after that you have to click on the support and downloads option and then select the model number properly after that download drivers in your Dell XPS 15 L502X laptop and install it and then problem might get solved.

If reinstalling the Bluetooth drivers and updating it in your Dell XPS 15 L502X laptop does not help you to solve this problem then you have to visit the Dell service center and after that they will give you proper solution about this issue and then your problem will get solved. After that you will be abler to connect Bluetooth device with your Dell XPS 15 L502X laptop. I hope your problem will get solved as soon as possible.

I have reinstalled the Bluetooth drivers in my dell laptop and that does not help me to fix this problem. After that i have downloaded the latest drivers from internet and that I have installed that drivers in my laptop and after installing that in my laptop all the problem get solved.