Thread: Nokia Lumia 800 headphones give hissing noise.

Nokia Lumia 800 headphones give hissing noise.

I am using Nokia Lumia 800 from ten days. The sound of my headphone was clear and loud. But now using earphones and playing music I hear an annoying hissing noise in the background. This noise starts when music starts and stops when music is paused. Anyone else getting same noise or my headphones is faulty?

Re: Nokia Lumia 800 headphones give hissing noise.

Are you using the headphone that came with the phone? If you use another headset with your Nokia lumia 800 then there are more possibilities of hissing sound in that headphone.
    It is recommended that use Headphones that comes with Nokia Lumia 800.
    If you are using any other headphone the must check the compatibility with the Nokia lumia 800.

I have a same problem with my Headphone. I use only headphone that come with my Nokia Lumia 800. This problem is occurring from day five when I start using my headphone with my phone but, when I play music with loudspeakers then no problem of hissing noise. Is my headphone is faulty? Or there is a problem in my Nokia Lumia 800? Please help me to solve this issue.

Try another set of Nokia Lumia 800 headphone if another set of headphone also gives same problem then you may say that there is a problem in your Mobile phone. If the another set of headphone give good sound, no issue of hissing noise it means there is may problem in your headphone.
    If your mobile is under warranty period then contact to your nearest service center and ask for the help. If there is a problem in your headphones they may give new set of headphones.

My Nokia Lumia 800 headphone also gives same problem of hissing noise during the playing music. For me this is not a minor issue, it's not acceptable. Many Nokia Lumia 800 users have same problems but they are ignoring the problem. This hissing noise can be experience keep your Nokia Lumia volume to its minimum range and play the music you can easily hear this hissing noise. I am also getting a click sound when I change the song. What is the solution to solve this problem? Please help.

Yes, Nokia Lumia 800 headphone give hissing noise while playing songs, calls, etc.
    It is suggested by nokia that use Nokia headset that come with the mobile phone. And there is no guarantee of full functionality and compatibility with the other bands.
    We would only suggest using the Nokia headset that came with the phone as we cannot guarantee full compatibility and functionality with other brands.
    Hissing is the active noise cancellation? If so, this may because of the software problem. Update your software and then try.