Thread: Which are the Anti-theft applications compatible with Amazon Kindle fire

Which are the Anti-theft applications compatible with Amazon Kindle fire

I have recently purchased Amazon Kindle Fire, I Am very happy with my new EBook Reader and I like to discover features on this device. But I need to think about its security also. So I have to know which are the anti-theft applications compatible with my kindle fire to enhance security level of my device. I have successfully rooted and installed android market.Any help regarding this topic would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Which are the Anti-theft applications compatible with Amazon Kindle fire

Prey anti-theft application is the best anti-theft application for u. Prey anti-theft will track down if your device is stolen or lost. It is open source and cross-platform anti-theft tracker. Android supports it.it has two key features that it contains GPS and wifi geographical-location and it can lock your device when needed.

Cerberus is anti-theft application from android, the best protection you can get to recover your misplaced, lost or stolen device. After you’ve downloaded the app, you’ll be asked to create a Cerberus account with a username, password and valid email address.

You’ll instantly receive an email. Through this you can do remote controlling for your device easily. After that application will ask to enable device administration allowing the application to potentially wipe out the memory.

Cerberus anti-theft when remote control and track your device it will make a big sound or alarm. It will clean up the internal memory and SD card. it will quickly lock the device with a code. It will give the information where your device will be at that moment.

Antidroidtheft is a free application allows u locate your phone using the internet and a web browser. it tracks your online location using GPS or cell towers of any web browser.

Norton Security and Anti-virus protects your device against loss, theft and malware. Norton provides anti-malware, anti-virus, and security expertise to your device. it will perform quick and full scan of the file system or will quickly scan critical files and folders in the device.

Kaspersky is a robust anti-theft, anti-malware, privacy protection for your device. It is a real-time protection from viruses, spam. This advanced anti-theft protection will remotely clean or disables everything from ur device and will hence find your device very quickly. The application does not affect the operating system performance, and more important does not reduce the battery life of the device.

Thanks a lot for all your suggestions friends. i am really admired for so many replies . Now I can keep check on the security of my kindle fire easily.