Thread: AVRCP and A2DP commands not working after updating Apple iPhone 4 to iOS 5

AVRCP and A2DP commands not working after updating Apple iPhone 4 to iOS 5

I have recently bought the Apple iPhone 4 and I have updated it from iOS 4.3.5 to iOS 5.0 version. I make a great use of my phone when i travel by car and I connect the phone using the Bluetooth having the AVRCP and A2DP profiles. The Audio Streaming is working smoothly when I was having the iOS 4.3.5 version on my iPhone 4. The AVRCP and A2DP commands for “previous track” and the “next track” was also working smoothly. But as I have updated my iPhone 4 from iOS 4.3.5 to iOS 5.0 version, the AVRCP and A2DP commands for the “previous track” are not working. The audio streaming function is also not working properly as it was working in iOS 4.3.5. Could anyone tell me what is the problem? Is there anybody here with the same problem? Any suggestions would be appreciated….
    Thank You in advance for answers…..

Re: AVRCP and A2DP commands not working after updating Apple iPhone 4 to iOS 5

I am facing the same problem too… After updating my iPhone 4 to iOS 5.0 version the AVRCP and A2DP commands for the previous track are not working properly… In order to get connected more faster I have even tried to make the plane mode on and off but still I did not found any good results. I have read many forums about the same topic but the solution about this problem is still lacking. I hope that here anyone would give the proper solution...
    Thanks….

I have noticed the same problem after updating to iOS 5.0 Even the audio streaming is not functioning properly now..I am thinking to update again to the previous iOS 4.3.5 version.It was more better than iOS 5.0
    Really disappointing guys…

I have the iPhone 4 with the iOS 5.0 version. But I am not facing this problem guys. Everything is fine from my side… The audio streaming is working smoothly. The AVRCP and A2DP commands for the previous tracks and the next tracks are working properly. But I am only disappointed because of the Track information which is not given when the track is played because iOS 5.0 is expected to give the title title/track information.

I don’t know why this updated version 5.0 is not upcoming with some solution to fix these issues....
    Rather, I would probably suggest you to contact the Apple team. I think they would suggest you with the possible solution to your problems.

Good luck guys….