Thread: iPhone 4S showing SIM Failure

iPhone 4S showing SIM Failure

This is really very frustrating I just bought this phone really lovely look as traffic features I kind of adore this phone but it is showing SIM Failure error since I have bought this phone unlocked for T-Mobile. I also did reset on this phone but nothing is helping , so I request you guys here can anyone here suggest me what should I do to get rid of this problem I would be really appreciating any help

Re: iPhone 4S showing SIM Failure

I am having constant issue as well! It worked fine last night when i had received it, and once I got it off the charger this morning it said No SIM Card put in. Had "sim failure", then no service. Rebooted twice and repair restored

Same problem Here in addition I would like Apple would post an announcement regarding this issue. Frustrating to call an apple store and not have access to phone support. would like they'd higher on-line or email support. looks like it's genius bar or phone and you can’t use the later when your phone stopped acknowledging it's sim card.

Got a 32GB iPhone 4s from Sprint and that i am having constant issue. I did a restore via iTunes and but the phone continues to be having sim failure / no service. i assumed my phone was CDMA no sim card

This is my solely phone and closest Apple store is an hour away.

mine has done it twice this evening, . i used to be progressing to head to the apple store however if it's happening to many folks i am guessing it'd be a service/software issue. i am going to a camping trip thus i will not have an apple store nearby however i assume a pin can have to be compelled to do since doing thus repair the No Sim at once

I feel sad for Verizon and sprint users . hope this get solve quickly by some software patch soon. is that this only happening to 32GBs?

No SIM in my 16G from ATT. Was operating till this evening. Inaldid SIM message then No SIM. Popped out card, place it back in, rebooted, airplane mode on and off. No dice. Either a nasty SIM card or a nasty card reader. Failed at intervals the primary twenty four hours. Had to travel the ATT store to urge a brand new SIM, because the resets stopped operating when the primary twice, and popping the SIM in and out led to No SIM message.

it happened to me many times too, i reboot the device , will not solve the matter. uninstall Ultrasn0w , and reboot, then reinstall and leave me device for a jiffy would create service comes back. however someday it may takes many tries. As for MMS i will send out when operating T-mobile service then do away with sim and place it back in. however receiving is extremely random largely error with error message saying one thing regarding because of size.

I too had this happen to me the next day and don't have any plan what solve it. It popped in my AT&T iPad sim when it happened and located service no issue. when regarding an hour of messing around with it, uninstalling and re-installing ultrasn0w my T-Mobile service finally came back. Utterly random. One question for you guys though...on your standing bar, it's grayed out and rounded on the corners now? This happened right when I got the sim failure message. It still hasn't gone away when traditional operation. If I open any else the standing bar is customary..

I used to possess constant problems. My iphone four used to restart on its own, and typically it'd randomly say invalid sim / sim failure. And too the mms problems. after you jailbroke your phone, did you restore from duplicate on itunes, from your previous iphone? I actually have since restored my phone, and jailbroke it and failed to restore from duplicate and it looks to figure lots higher.

Some SIM cards if they're pulled out of the phone it may harm the card. Im in canada and my friend did this and it said constant factor. the card was fried then he went and got a brand new one and it worked once more, however if you visited the ATT store and got a brand new one and it still will constant factor. i'd strive what touch phone said and if that doesn't work i'd restore it and produce it in to apple and have it verified. simply make certain that you just have your SHSH's saved in Cydia.

i would this may assist you
    1. Turn the airplane mode on and look ahead to fifty seconds then flip back down. Once more stay to fifty seconds
    2. Then you'll see full signal bar and look ahead to few a lot of seconds you'll see T-Mobile supplier.
    3. If given n step didn’t work then do call T-mobile and update IMEI number with them, then look ahead t
    o over three hours then Do all step once more