Thread: There is no fast forward and rewind controls in Nokia Purity Headphones.

There is no fast forward and rewind controls in Nokia Purity Headphones.

I am using Nokia Purity Headphones from two weeks. My Nokia Purity Headphones gives best sound quality. But there is one problem in Nokia purity Headphone. In Nokia Purity Headphones there is no fast forward and rewind controls. This is very embarrassing for me. Please release a decent set of headphones.

Re: There is no fast forward and rewind controls in Nokia Purity Headphones.

Nokia Purity Headphone is stylish headphones but the performance of the Nokia Purity Headphone is not solid.
    I suggest you to try Nokia Essence because,
    • Nokia Essence Headphone has music control
    • Nokia Essence Bluetooth Headphone is awesome.
    • The bass booster of Nokia Essence is really superb.
    • The frequency response is good of Nokia Essence compare to Nokia Purity Headphones.

Yes Nokia Purity Headphone does not have music control for fast forward and rewind.
    I am using Nokia Purity Headphone which has music control like fast forward and rewind. The sound quality of Nokia Essence is very good. The bass booster is also good In Essence. According to me Nokia Essence is the best Bluetooth headphone with music controls.

Hi friend,
    According to me the sound quality of Nokia Purity Headphone is good compare to Nokia Essence. But In Nokia Purity Headphone the music controls are missing for fast forward and rewind. This is very embarrassing .When I have to change the song or play same song again then there is need to do this from mobile phone. We cannot change the songs directly with the Nokia Purity Headphone.

I am using Nokia Purity Headphone with my Nokia Lumia 800. It works very fine with my Nokia Lumia 800. But I have same problem with my Nokia Purity Headphone there is no Music control for fast forward song and rewind song. I am using Nokia Purity Headphone because of sound quality and bass effect. And the Nokia Purity Headphone is fully compatible with Nokia Lumia 800 and Nokia Lumia 710.

We have to change the song, fast forward and rewind the song only using the mobile phone in Nokia Purity Headphones. This is very embarrassing to change the song , fast forward or rewind the song using the mobile phone while walking, travelling, during work out etc.
    But I am using Nokia Purity Headphone only because of the music quality of Nokia Purity Headphone.